*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1091573-Paper-Heart
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · LGBTQ+ · #1091573
A fight between me and my love... played into a nice little poem... read please
Paper Heart

(dedicated to the one person who can fill my hearts with all the joy it can hold… and fill it with eternal despair and heart ache, Glad we could make it to year 4 even with the occasional fights… your still everything to me… lets prove them all wrong and make it through even more years of pleasure and pain)

Here is my heart… sorry its only on paper… the rest is dead, but I am trying to give you back the love that I held high in my heart.. The only love that kept my heart beating… it’s the love I had for you.

If one day you ever wonder what happened to me or where I am… you can read this and know it’s all that’s left of me… My heart on a sheet of paper…

I think the thing I will remember most is your eyes, oh how they hold a storm, sometimes it’s a passion, sometimes it’s a hate… but I love your eyes… the blunder of all darkness…

The one thing I will miss most is your smile… oh how its beautiful, but its such a deviant curve of lips… promising the land and hiding the sky… caress of your lips…into a full blown smile… it will be missed and not forgotten…

The happiest moment in my life was when I conquered your body and made you mine for eternity… so innocent and lost… I taught you everything I could and watched as you learned to explore me in return defeating me in my own hunt…

Best memory… words “I love you… koi” it was just for me… an oasis of words like rain in a parched desert… washing away my past and letting me create a future.. With you… my only…

My wish… it never changed it was always the same… but I never got it… but I will still wish the same thing whenever I come across a star or a dandelion… “Please let us stay together forever and let me always make her happy”…. A wish made in honesty love…

I’ll be there just close your eyes… and you’ll find me…

And who knows… maybe I’ll find you…

So here is my heart on paper… it’s not much but it’s real… I can’t say anymore… the other memories and dreams will remain locked away in a dead heart… but I give you what I can…

My last words “I love you…Ashley…”

Saturday, April 01, 2006
© Copyright 2006 MiddiMedici (middimedici at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1091573-Paper-Heart