*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1092089-The-Cave
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1092089
An elven girl is captured while exploring a cave.
The opening of the cave loomed mysteriously ahead. It had previously not existed, but the recent earthquake had shook the cliff so vigorously it had opened up a hole in its face. Crouching low, concealed behind a large rock, I turned to my boyfriend, Zan.

“I’m going in.” I said.

Zan took my hand. His handsome elvish features put out a look of concern. “Are you sure?” I nodded. “There’s nothing to be afraid of,” I replied. Standing up, I started walking towards the dark opening, my bow over my shoulder. My quiver of arrows bounced against my back as my elven boots trod lightly on leaves strewn on the ground. I pushed back my long, silvery hair, tucking it behind my pointed ears. As I walked through the cave opening, my foot stepped on air. My heart rushed to my throat as I tumbled down a steep slope, unable to see where I was going. I reached the bottom with a thump. My elbows burned. I looked around.

The cave was dark and granitic, with stalagmites growing out of the ground. This cave must be thousands of years old, I thought as I slowly explored the surroundings. What little light the opening provided grew dimmer as I walked deeper, until I could barely see in front of me. Suddenly, something squished against my leg.

I turned around but was unable to see. A cackling laughter echoed off the walls of the cave, sending waves of fear into my heart. I reached for my bow, but it was not where it ought to be. Panicking, I ran. My boots squished on something soft and dense, which proceeded to wrap itself around my legs. Horrified, I realized I was being attacked by some sort of sentient ooze. Unseen tentacles of ooze snaked around my arms, pinioning them firmly behind me. As I cried out in pain, another tentacle wrapped itself tightly around my neck, choking me. As I struggled to breathe, I overbalanced, falling on my back, hitting the ooze with a wet squelch. Rising up, the ooze engulfed my entire body. Everything went black.

I was awoken by a light shining into my eyes. To my horror, I realized that I was naked. My entire body was bound tightly by what looked like tendrils to a tall stalagmite. I should never have come here, I thought. I should have listened to Zan… “Awake at last,” a raspy voice said. A figure, covered entirely by a cloak, was holding a torch, illuminating my svelte elven body. “The Master is pleased to receive you,” it said. As the figure spoke, more tendrils snaked across my face, wrapping around my mouth. Gagging me. “Every seven hundred years, the Master rises from his chamber… He seeks to acquire a new slave who will provide him with much-needed magical nourishment… You are that slave.”

As if on cue, the tendrils around my legs pulled apart, my smooth opening in full view of the creature. I let out a muffled mew. The cloaked figure moved closer. The heat of the torch scorched my face and torso. I could see a pair of glowing red eyes underneath the hood. A gnarled, clawed hand extended from inside the cloak, touching me between my legs. I struggled, helpless. Bound and violated, as scaly fingers pushed inside me, clawing at my tender insides…

“Ah, such a sweet, innocent, young elven girl,” the cloaked figure said. “I also require magical nourishment from you, young lass…” Walking away, the figure hung its torch on one of the walls. Then it came at me full force, a wet, snake-like tongue emerging from the hood, licking my breasts while its claws held them in a viselike grip, sending shockwaves of pain through my body. “Ah… magic!” it rasped, the pointed ends of its tongue teasing my erect nipples, playing to the rhythm of my helpless writhing, working its way down…

No, don’t do this to me, I wanted to scream as its tongue invaded my clitoris, pushing itself in. The scent of my insides excited the creature, which let out a long, slow moan of satisfaction. As its tongue withdrew from my pussy, warm and dripping, it pressed its vile body against mine. An enormous, slimy tentacle pushed its way roughly through my open clitoris, thrusting up and down, deeper than I could ever imagine. At the same time, a second leathery tentacle pushed its way between my buttocks, penetrating deep into my anus, bruising the flesh around my butt as it forced its way deeper…

Struggling, I screamed through the tendrils around my mouth as I was worked to orgasm, so intensely and deeply, against my will…

As the creature withdrew its tentacles from my limp form, it said, “The Master can give you ten times of what I can give.” As it placed its hands on my head, I felt my mind being gathered up in its gnarled hands. “You will be of service to the Master forever.” As the creature was taking control of me, I felt for my boyfriend, Zan, waiting outside the cave. Would I ever see him again? Then, as I was finally brainwashed into submission, I cast away all thoughts of him as I looked forward to finally seeing the Master, serving Him…

Then, far away, the walls of the cave came crumbling down, plunging me into eternal darkness, to belong to the Master forever.
© Copyright 2006 stacygal (dark_lady_123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1092089-The-Cave