*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1132325-Dark-Fantasy
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1132325
A dominatrix is betrayed and captured. Fictional lesbian fantasy.
As I descended the steps leading down to the basement, a huge, well-muscled man greeted me. "Mistress Nicole, the girl is in the basement waiting for you."

I smiled at him. "Thank you, Rod. Did you prepare her as I instructed?"

"Yes, ma'am. I did exactly as you told me to; hung from the ceiling, with her panties --"

"Shh!" I cut him off before he could finish. "You're ruining it for me." I turned away from him and continued walking, my thigh-high boots clanking against the metal steps. As Rod started up the steps away from me, I turned to him.

"Rod..."

"Yes, ma'am?"

"As a reward for a job well done, you can sit in and watch."

"Thank you, ma'am."

------

The 'basement' was actually a futuristic sex dungeon, complete with a wide array of sex toys and bondage equipment. As I put my hand on the heavy metal door, I was suddenly hit in the gut by a thought.

Shit. Shouldn't have told Rod to pull down her panties - who knows whether he'd sampled her himself. I sighed as I realized the girl may not be as pristine as I hoped. Nevertheless, I pushed the door open.

A dim light illuminated the dungeon, which was pervaded by a faint yet familiar smell - the smell of chloroform. A bottle of the clear liquid lay on a wooden table next to the door.

In the center of the dungeon was the girl. Her deep brown, chlorine-bleached hair and well-tanned skin contrasted subtly with the blue and white polka dot bikini and white socks she was still wearing. Windings of cloth covered her eyes and mouth. Chains secured her wrists to the ceiling and a spreader bar kept her legs apart at the ankles. As promised, her panties were around her thighs - the way I liked it.

I pulled at the knot holding together the strings of her bikini top. "Are you afraid?" I whispered in her ear, as I gently pushed up her bikini top, revealing her young breasts. I ran my hands over her breasts, feeling her nipples stiffen ever so slightly. "You're excited, aren't you? Well, I am, too..."

I walked over to another wooden table heaped with strange objects and picked up a syringe filled with a black liquid. I ran the needle along the girl's nipples, eliciting squeals of fear from her gagged mouth. Finally, I held the needle against the base of her left breast and, ignoring her squeals of pain, pushed it under her skin.

"You have just been administered a dose of a very potent aphrodisiac, known as 'Dark Fantasy'... Soon, you will be begging for more..."

Replacing the syringe on top of the table, I put my hand between her legs, feeling her exposed pussy. "Why are you so wet?" I whispered in her ear. "Did my Rod do something shameful to you?" I pulled her bikini bottom back up. Casting my eyes to the table again, I picked up a motorized vibrator. Pressing it against her crotch area, I switched it on, watching her struggle helplessly. For a full minute I held the vibrator against her crotch. Finally I switched it off. Her bikini bottom was soaked. I pulled down her bikini bottom, exposing her pussy once again.

"Now where's that vibrator?"

As I bent over the table, strong hands grabbed me. A cloth pressed down firmly over my nose and mouth. The smell of chloroform leapt up my brain, and as body went limp, I felt someone behind me dragging me away from the table.

Then everything went black.

------

I woke up to find myself completely nude and lying face-up, strapped by my wrists and waist to some kind of rack. My legs were roped up to the ceiling, exposing my pussy. I wanted to cry out but a small rubber ball gag silenced me.

"Awake at last, huh?" The girl whom I had been tormenting was now looking over me with a hungry expression on her face. As I struggled helplessly, she held a syringe filled with black liquid against the base of my left breast.

"You were right about the Dark Fantasy... it was the best stuff I've ever had. I'm sure you will enjoy it too..." Ignoring my muffled cries, she pushed the syringe under my skin. I scrunched my eyes shut as she withdrew the syringe, leaving only a small red mark. When I opened my eyes again, she was holding a blood-red whip in her hand.

Unable to do anything, I squirmed as she whipped me between the legs. Blow after blow landed on my helpless unprotected pussy, sending waves of pain and pleasure through my body. She was now fingering my reddened pussy, digging her fingers as deep as they would go. "You're excited, aren't you?"

"Soon you will be begging for more..." Holding my vulva as wide as they would go, she pressed the vibrator I previously used against my pussy. I screamed through my gag, struggling in vain, as she held the vibrator against my pussy, working me until I came helplessly...

"So long, now." As she walked away, another figure came into view. It was Rod. The faintly sweet smell of prophylactics jumped my nose as he showed me his fully erect member, sheathed by a yellowish-white condom. I looked at him, my eyes full of questioning.

"Hello, Nicole." No more Mistress Nicole, it seemed. He played with my pussy, which was still convulsing slightly from my orgasm. "Kanna and I - " he gestured to the girl, now standing next to him - "we decided that it was about time there was a change of command." My blood froze. What did he mean?

"Frankly this job is the pits - low pay, scolding and abuse aplenty - so I thought I'd like a change of environment. You know what I mean?" Grabbing my hips with his hands, he penetrated me, his penis pushing past the lips of my vulva, in and out... Skewering me like the fuck meat I was.

As he withdrew long enough to peel off his condom, he added, "So I had a little talk with dear Kanna here, and we decided that she'd be the new mistress, and you will be the slave."

Lifting up my hips, he drove his member deep inside my ass, bruising me as it forced its way deeper. I watched as his manhood pushed slowly. In and out. I felt him fill my ass with hot, sticky cum.

------

I would eventually be held captive by Rod and Kanna, who used me in every hole. But that was just the beginning of my new life as a sex slave.
© Copyright 2006 stacygal (dark_lady_123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1132325-Dark-Fantasy