*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1095622-The-kind-gift
by Cora
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1095622
Some fantasy, some science and much true friendship with the Earth
A week before Christmas I entered into a flowers shop in the center of the city intending to buy me some flower in a bowl as I used to do many years before.
This is one of my traditions.
Walking between the rows I had a strange feeling as something persistently tried to turn my attention on it.
Throwing out this feeling I continued to choose
and finaly got in the corner to the most distant and darkest row with bowls.
There was a single bowl with a plant that I have never had at home before.Its sheets were on red and green lines - an exotic individual which name as I learned it later was Vriesea spp.,originated from Guiana.
Surprised by myself, as for this price I surely could buy more beautiful and imposant plant, I decided to take the vriesea.
Going out of the shop with my gift I took a bus for home.
Suddenly a voice entered into my mind and moreover
speaking on Espagnol!Someone was upset not to know where it was - wheter over the ocean or not /by the way I am from Bulgaria and all this is happening here/why was he here....
He or it begun to call me Consuelo / my name is quite different/,informed me that it had "a sombrero rojo" and demonstrated a very pleasant caracter - compassionate and gentle.
Segnor Vriesea , things going so I felt obliged to communucate with respect with the plant, has except telepatic skills another significant trace
he can take the pain off me where I feel some diseases.
Another thing that I did for my very special
friend was to install him on very inlighted place as on his telepatical request.
Two months later I found scientifical information about such cases with plants and I stopped to worry about what exactly happened .
Simply I have one more friend.

© Copyright 2006 Cora (citrina at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1095622-The-kind-gift