*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1097877-Non-expected-friendship
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Cora
Rated: · Novel · Fantasy · #1097877
Friendship with a natural spirit coming from over the ocean
You know about the Vriesea.

We entered a normal friendship consisting in my usual cares for him as for home plant combined with telepatic exchange of positive emotions between us.
As result of our non verbal communication during the next days I learned more about his life in his birth place from where he has been taken.
The talkative Segnor Vriesea or the spirit living in repported that in his country Vrieseas are often called "snakes hoses" as the snakes like to sleep in in the night and the local people are very careful when seeing an especially big and beautiful exemplaire.
The spirits of the traditional magicians are also believed to reside in Vrieseas searching calm and being well garded by the other plant renters.
I also learned about the special exams that my new friend has had - tending a stick to a serpent and if the serpent roll around the stick / I suppose by telepatic order of the exammed candidate/then the exam is taken, if not...Perhaps those were exams for some magic qualification.
Sorry to have to stop writing now, but someone is
giving me a phone call - oh... an iquiry from a Plants Export Company...
© Copyright 2006 Cora (citrina at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1097877-Non-expected-friendship