*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1099450-Jacks-practice-round
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1099450
A psychotic madman ruthlessly tortures a young woman in order to steal her death magic.
Jack watched her wander slowly into the castle and shivered with anticipation. He could see the calm expression spread over her face and it warmed him inside. She walked from room to room and was gaining happier momentum with each step.

She swept her way into the main chambers and she was beautiful to him. Her body resembled a Rubenesque work of art. She was the color of milk chocolate with a smooth, round face. He watched her lithe form prance lightly around in a tight black dress and dainty heels as she cleaned the room, and he stepped deeper into the shadows.

Unfortunately, even though he enjoyed watching her, he was going to have to kill her. She was close to that minx Nex and since he couldn’t kill her yet, Evette would have to do. Besides, he thought, once he absorbed Evette’s death magic he should be strong enough to defeat Nex and take her kingdom and to finally destroy the rotten stain of humanity that was currently residing in the mundane world.

They’re whores, all of them. Even down to the stupid cocks that chase them. They will all belong to me.

He followed Evette quietly through the estate as she performed her duties. He felt he couldn’t rob her of the chance to arouse him for a while.

After all, she is a woman.

Finally, finished with the dusting, she returned to her own quarters behind the main house and he smiled.

It is a fitting thing to die in one’s own home.

He stepped in behind her and shut the door. When she turned around her face widened with fear and it made him think her even more gorgeous.

“Who…are…you?” She stammered as she backed up toward the bed. She moved slowly with her hands held out in front of her body protectively. Jack could see her reflection in the wall mirror. Her eyes were the size of small saucers and her pert mouth formed a perfect o of horror.

“I am the man who is going to murder you tonight.” He said graciously. “Pleased to make your acquaintance.” Jack held out his hand for her to take. She shook her head rapidly, her hair falling loosely from its bun, and made small mewling noises.

“Oh, my dear madam, do not be so concerned. I do not bite…hard.” He grabbed her arms, pulled her forward and held her tightly against him. She struggled and cried, beating him with her forearms, trying any way physically that she knew to escape.

Sometimes paranoia benefits your enemies Nex…

“It is useless my love. You are mine now.” He whispered to her as he threw her down on the bed. He snapped his fingers causing the bedposts to snake around her ankles and wrists, reveling in the fact that she was forbidden to use her own magic.

He took out a fillet knife and climbed on top of her spread-eagled form, soaking up the sheer terror reflecting from her dark brown eyes. He ran the edge of the blade tenderly, but firmly, along the side of her face. It left a slightly raised welt that he flicked his tongue across in order to imbibe her sweet nectar. Her eyes became twin waterfalls and her body shook with the sobs.

“Hush, hush sweet Evette. This will all be over soon.” He whispered into her ear. He sat up to take in all of her, and realized that the mark he left was growing angrier and marring her perfect features.

“Tsk, tsk. I guess it will all have to be destroyed now. We can’t have you asymmetrical.” He grinned at her as he sank the blade into the delicate skin of her right cheek. The sounds of her shrieks nearly destroyed his concentration.

“You foul creatures never know when to be silent do you?” He screamed along with her for a few moments, enjoying her anguish.

“Scream while you can dear madam. You won’t have that face forever.”

Her body convulsed beneath him as she slowly slid into unconsciousness.

“Please…” She whispered.

He laughed and lifted her left breast by the nipple, tracing the curve of it with his blade.

“Even after two hundred years the anatomy of the female body vexes me. On the outside, you are some of the most lovely visions on earth.” He slashed her right breast and her shrieks intensified. The blood flowed down her side in waving rivulets.

“But some short circuit in your internal wiring causes you to act like whores, the entire lot of you. Yet no matter how many I cut open and dissect I can never find it.”

“Please…let me go.” She whispered softly as she went into shock. He lifted her left breast by the nipple, traced the curve of it with his blade and removed the skin. He admires it, awestruck.

The structure of the Coopers Ligaments that give the breast its lift never ceases to amaze and fascinate me.

As he admireed them he could hear Evette moaning beneath him. He traced his thumb lightly along the nerves of her left nipple. She screamed at the burning pain of it and he felt his cock stiffen.

“Please…” She whispered again. “I’ll do anything.”

“Anything?”

She nodded quickly. Too quickly for him.

Just as I thought. Whores, the lot of them.

He climbed off of her and stood beside her, watching her writhe in pain and ignoring the pleading look in her eyes. He stepped out of his clothes to show her his full glory and when he was fully naked, he cut her open from her neck to her navel, exposing her truth and letting it spill forth into reality along with her screams. The visceral explosion sent him into a near frenzy and as she let out a final gut-wrenching scream of terror he covered her body with his ejaculate and their groans died down together.

“Beautiful Evette, thank you for such a wonderful time.” He murmured in her ear. He left Nex a message in Evette’s blood and carried her off to his laboratory, her blood trailing behind him.
© Copyright 2006 KimmyKatt (kimmykatt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1099450-Jacks-practice-round