*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1103141-another-day-in-heaven
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by aLwE17
Rated: 13+ · Script/Play · Comedy · #1103141
'judgement day' doesn't seem like it...
a busy day in heaven...


St.Peter: hey.. hey... no pushing!! just one line please!! there!! good... now.. next!!!

St.P: Yes?? state your name and former occupation...

Aya: Aya Zhao... Fashion Model...

St.P: Fashion Model?? what's that??

Aya: well.. i wear clothes and show them to people and fans..

St.P: no.. really.. what do you do??

Aya: i'm a fashion model.. people pay me to wear clothes and show them how good it looks..

St.P: you kidding me?? people always wore clothes... what's so special about that??

Aya: well.. i look good in clothes... and.. and...

St.P: next!!! name and occuptaion...

Hugh: Hugh Rewnings... hair stylist...

St.P: hair stylist??

Hugh: i style the hair of people.. i fix and beautify the hair of people..

St.P: didn't God, "the man", give people hands to fix their own hair??

Hugh: well.. they don't have the beautifying artistic hands that i have...

St.P: well.. i can see the same old hands i've seen for the past centuries... next!!!!!!!

Hugh: what?? please i need to get inside!!

St.P: NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!! name and occupation..

Chelsea: Chelsea garcia... dog groomer..

St.P: you take care of animals? that's good..

Chelsea: yeah.. well actually people pay me to make their pet dogs beautiful and clean.. i also do cats...

St.P: people actually pay you to groom animals that can groom themselves??

Chelsea: well.. they become more clean..

St.P: and you get paid?....

Chelsea: well.. yeah...

St.P: next!!!! name and occupation...

June: June Lee... Humanitarian...

St.P: you protect humans right??

June: exactly.. if only i lived a little longer than i had i would have helped a lot more....

St.P: well.. i never thought i'd say this... step right in... here's you passport.. just go straight.. then turn left.. and then right on the door after the pillar...

June: thanks...

St.P: next...

June: excuse me.. but was that straight then turn right?? then....

St.P: NEXT!!!!!! name and occupation...

John: John Hemmings...

St.P: occupation...

John: politician.....

St.P: next!!!

Jade: Jade Deri.....

St.P: wait.. you didn't pass your complete copy of birth certificate and your 2x2 i.d. picture...

Jade: is that really necessary??

St.P: yes... come back if you have the complete requirements.... next!!!! name and occupation...

Kaye: Kaye Beau.. Stripper/Prosti....

St.P: Stripper?? Prosti??

Kaye: well.. a Prosti is a new term for.... hmmm... well... a 'caregiver'...

St.P: you give special attention to people?

Kaye: yeah... you can say that...

St.P: oh.. sounds good so far... wait Prosti sounds closely like Prostitute... are you sure it's a different thing???

Kaye: yeah...

St.P: oh really... i was gonna decide that it was a prostitute but now it's clear to me.... a Prosti is a CAREGIVER and a totally diff. thing...

Kaye: yeah.. let's go with that...

St.P: okay then here's your passport... here's your room key... have an enjoyable stay here in Paradise...
© Copyright 2006 aLwE17 (alwe17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1103141-another-day-in-heaven