*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1104274-introduction-of-my-gift
by aLwE17
Rated: 13+ · Documentary · Ghost · #1104274
well, i have a "gift" and this is it happened..
Well.. i live in the philippines...
and just to inform you, the Philipines has a long line of supernatural communication which is overshadowed by the more famous places(example of which is Salem)..

The Philippines before, was colonized by the Spanish.. and before Christianity was spread here, there were already some sort of religious rituals.. the god of nature was called "Bathala", there's this one Spirit "Anito" which is commonly associated with a stone idol..

and maybe, i was able to acquire my Gift from my ancestry.. or from my sheer characteristics, in which i am a very quiet person, mostly shy, artistic, and not that cruel(they say spirits often show themselves to good natured people)...

i have the gift of Clairvoyance(ability to see the unknown..), precognition(ability to know ahead of time..) and Retrocognition(ability to tell a history of a place..)

anyway.. it all started when i was in grade 2 or was that grade 1, i was at my Grandfather's house.. i was playing with my cousins, something caught my attention and i looked up a "Calachuchi" tree and saw a Cow's head..

it might sound a little funny, but what was following my first experience was not the same,

one time, at around 2 or 3 in the morning, i suddenly woke up to answer nature's call, when..

i saw a huge leg beside me.. it was a leg of a "Kapre", an elemental being which is very tall, covered in Hair and would usually smoke a Tobacco and lives in Huge trees, anyway, i was scared to death.. i rolled to one side of my bed facing the wall and covered myself with my blanket from head to toe and pretended to be asleep.. since Kapres were known to be friendly despite their looks.. and then 10 minutes passed which seemed like an hour i, then heard the squeks of my bed springs, heard some taps on the wall which i figured that the Kapre was leaving my room and was tapping my wall to locate the open door... the tapping continued and slowly faded as it went farther from my room....

well... i have countless stories about my experiences... and i will tell you about them little by little through my upcoming stories..
© Copyright 2006 aLwE17 (alwe17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1104274-introduction-of-my-gift