*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1103290-She
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by maya
Rated: 18+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1103290
Taking emotion further from reality to live a story that is not to be written
She looks like dawn shadows. She...she smells like morning breeze. She dances like sand storm, moves like atlas winds. Her body is a wonder, her smile is an ocean of tears and laughter. I would sink in her if she allows me to; but her heart is locked up...she's in love. My baby is in love with a man. She is walking away from me everyday a bit more, her hands are leaving mine to touch some piece of heaven; a man. You know, a man, with bigger arms, tougher chest than I would ever have. A man with rough lips, protective hands, strong legs. She thinks of him, dreams of him, breathes for him. She is in love but not with me. How could I even hope, how could I even dare? I want to have her in my arms, my weak arms, kiss her lips till the end of time, be the man I am inside, hurt her, make her cry, make her beg... make love to her and kick her out of bed to get myself some nicotine. Not to be mean, not to be a bastard, to make her feel how I feel now that she's in love...with a man! How could I even dream of these dizzy moments, where candle light rapes darkness and lulls sweet melodies... and me watching notes and rhymes caressing her caramel skin... how could I? how could he just come and take her? how could she just go and leave me? She's not even mine, she has never been. I'm hers, I belong to her cynical humor, I am her hips' prisoner. She... she's just a friend, but having her as a friend is all that I need. She... she's someone else's lover, but loving her is all that I wish. And I do... this is not lust, this is not passion, this is not desire, this is not friendship... this is love. She...
She looks like dawn shadows, she smells like morning breeze, She dances like sand storm, moves like atlas winds. She is my eyes, my soul, the woman that teaches compassion to the man inside. She... she is just "she", my baby who is in love with a man.
© Copyright 2006 maya (cafecreme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1103290-She