*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1103345-View-From-Heaven-Ch-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fanfiction · #1103345
Lily & Maya meet the men of their dreams, what happens when it all comes crashing down?
Summary: Lily and Maya are just your normal girls until one day they meet the men of their dreams, but waht happens when one day it all comes crashing down and how will they cope?

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the GC or Mest guys. I do own Lily and Maya and any other original characters.

View From Heaven

Ch. 5

.:Lily’s POV:. Meanwhile at the house

Ring, ring.
“Hello?” I asked.
“May I speak to Lily Witter, please?” the woman asked.
“This is she.”
“This is Julie from Memorial Hospital. Are you the girlfriend of Joel Madden?”
“Yeah. Is he ok? Why is he at the hospital?”
“Mr. Madden was in a car accident—“
“What? Is he ok?” I interrupted.
“Let me finish please.”
“Oh, sorry, continue.”
“He was in an accident and lost an excessive about of blood and as the ambulance was on the way to the hospital, he passed away.”
“What? No, no, no.”
“He wanted you to know he loved you. I’m sorry for your loss,” she said as I fell to the ground, dropped the phone, and started crying.
Maya rushed over to me and Benji picked up the phone to see if the person was still there but they weren’t.
“Lily, what’s wrong? What happened?” Maya asked.
“Joel, he, he. No, no, no…” I trailed off.
“Honey, you have to tell us what happened,” she said.
“Joel, he’s, he’s…” is all I can get out.
“Benj, find out who called, so we can know what’s wrong,” Maya said.
“Alright, I will,” Benji said as his cell phone started ringing. “Hello?”
“Is this a Mr. Benjamin Madden?”
“Yes, who’s this?”
“This is Julie from Memorial Hospital.”
“Did you just call Lily, Joel’s girlfriend?”
“Yes I did. Has she already told you the news?”
“No, she’s not speaking full sentences. What happened?”
“Your brother was in a car accident and due to excessive blood loss he died on the way to the hospital. I’m sorry for your loss.”
“No, I don’t believe it.”
“I’m sorry, it’s true. Goodbye, Mr. Madden.”
“Bye.”
“Benji, what’s wrong?” Maya asked when she saw the look on his face.
“Um, Joel, he was in a, um, car accident, and he’s um, he’s…”
“He’s what, Benj?”
“He’s dead.”
“Oh my, oh no!” Maya said as she hugged Benji and then hugged me again.
“I don’t believe this, I just don’t. He was fine and now he’s gone,” Benji started rambling.
“Maya, tell me it’s not true, tell me it’s not. I can’t lose Joel,” I tell her.
“Honey, I’m sorry, I can’t tell you that,” she said.
“But, but…”
“Shhh, you should go lay down,” she said helping me stand up. “C’mon, I’ll take you to your room.”
“I’m gonna call my mom and see how she’s doing,” Benji said walking outside.
“Ok, I’ll be back,” Maya said.
“Maya, he’s my best friend, my boyfriend, my fiancé, my lover, my soul mate, my everything,” I said as she helped me into bed.
“I know, I know. But you should try and rest.”
“Ok, I will.”

.:No One’s POV:.

Maya headed out of Lily’s bedroom to check on Benji. He had gotten off the phone and was sitting on the couch.
“How’s your mom?”
“Um, she’s shocked. She can’t believe what happened.”
“I bet, one’s of her children just died.”
“Yeah, um, I’m gonna go to her house, ok?” Benji said.
“Ok, you should.”
“You should stay here to be here for Lily.”
“Are you sure? I can call someone else and have them come over.’
“No, I’m sure. You need to be here for her. She’s your cousin and best friend. She needs you, not someone else.”
“Alright, well, be careful, Benji. I love you.”
“I will, I love you too,” he said kissing her as he left.
© Copyright 2006 miss_ashley (miss_ashley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1103345-View-From-Heaven-Ch-5