*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/975248-View-From-Heaven-Ch-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fanfiction · #975248
Lily & Maya meet the men of their dreams, what happens when it all comes crashing down?
Summary: Lily and Maya are just your normal girls until one day they meet the men of their dreams, but what happens when one day it all comes crashing down and how will they cope?

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the GC or Mest guys. I do own Lily and Maya and any other original characters.

View From Heaven

Ch. 4

.:No one’s POV:.

It’s July 15th and the guys of Good Charlotte had just gotten back from a short tour from July 5-14. Lily, Joel, Maya, and Benji were having a little BBQ at the girls’ house.

.:Lily’s POV:.

“Hey, Joel, will you go to the store and get some hamburger buns and more pop?” I asked.
“Sure, I’ll be right back, babe.”
“Ok, bye.”
“Bye,” he said as he kissed me.
About ten minutes after he left, Maya and Benji got here from the guys’ place.
“Hey guys,” I said.
“Hey, Lily. Where’s Joel?” Maya asked.
“He went to the store to get buns and pop. He’ll be back soon.”
“Cool, cool. I’ll go ahead and get the grill started. Just send him out back when he gets back,” Benji said.
“Alrighty,” I said all hyper-like.
“You’re crazy,” Benji said going outside.
“I know, but you know you love me Benj,” I said.
“Right, you just keep telling yourself that,” he said shutting the door.
After about 30 minutes I started to wonder where Joel was, the store was only a couple miles from our house. It shouldn’t take this long. Just then Benji comes in the door.
“Joel not back yet?” he asked.
“No, he’s not. Do you think he’s ok?” I asked.
“Yeah, he’s probably just stuck in traffic or in a long line at the store or something,” Maya said.
“You’re probably right,” I said.

.:Joel’s POV:.

I wonder why she sent me to get buns and pop, I thought they had plenty of both. Oh well, maybe I’m wrong. It’s a good thing they live close to a grocery store or I wouldn’t have gone out to do this. I should’ve waited for Benji to get there and made him come with me. Oh well, he probably would’ve slowed me down anyway.
I get to the store and go inside and get the stuff and get back in my car to head back home so we can get our BBQ started.
I’m driving along and as I’m going through an intersection I felt someone smash into the front of my car. I don’t know what’s going on, all I can think about is that I have to see Lily again. I can’t die now in this car. We’re supposed to get married and spend the rest of our lives together. Somebody help me, get me out of this car.

.:No one’s POV:.

The ambulance got to the car accident and the paramedics rushed to Joel’s car to try and save him.
“Sir, can you tell us your name?” the paramedic asked.
“Joel Madden.”
“Ok Joel, I’m Andrew and that’s my partner Ryan. We’re gonna get you out and take you to the hospital.”
“Ok, but someone needs to call my girlfriend. She’s waiting for me,” Joel said desperately.
“We’ll have someone call her, but right now we need to get you out of this car and to the hospital,” Andrew said.
“Fine, but hurry.”
Andrew and Ryan finally got Joel out of the car, noticed he had excessive bleeding, and onto a stretcher and were wheeling him to the ambulance. Joel knew he was out of the car so he started talking to them again.
“Please will someone call my girlfriend? She needs to know what’s going on.”
“Ok, what’s your girlfriend’s name? They’ll call her once we’re at the hospital,” Andrew said.
“Lily Witter. I need to tell her I love her.”
“Alright Joel, we’ll call her at the hospital.”
“Thank you.”
© Copyright 2005 miss_ashley (miss_ashley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/975248-View-From-Heaven-Ch-4