*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1103387-3-Minute-Dream
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1103387
Short poem about an embrace between a man and woman.
My lips tremble as they drift through the invisible mist we call space towards your face. With a sudden rush of warmth I feel your lips press against my own, we pull in close to each other and enjoy the thunderstorm of passion that is rushing through our bodies. I can feel you pulling away so I hold on for one more second, for one more kiss to satisfy the desire that lingers from deep within my soul. From the depths of infinity I feel something brewing inside of me that no word or phrase may explain. Is this love my brain asks my heart, with a thump thump thump for a response my heart tells my brain your crazy. I come out of my haze to find two large beautiful brown eyes starring into my own wondering what I am thinking. For a moment I stare longingly into your eyes until you realize what I am thinking you roll away from my face revealing the curves of your back. I hesitate out of utter fear and then make my progression to a gentle finger tip pressing against your back. I extend my index finger as slowly as it will possibly travel, within a moment my finger finds your back and begins to trace patterns in the random freckles laid out across your back. My finger lingers on your back until you realize sleep is not an option in this moment. You roll back over and face me once again. I stare helplessly into your gaze and ask myself who could be so lucky to call such a beautiful being their own? I have asked myself that same question a thousand times. You close your eyes and lean longingly into my embrace. Like violent waves crashing on a helpless swimmer I feel the intensity of our embrace streak through my body. Utter desire and satisfaction engulf my entire body. Shivers and goose bumps roll there way through my body causing me to question the reality of such a perfect encounter.
© Copyright 2006 sifalls (sifalls at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1103387-3-Minute-Dream