*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1103735-Heros-Quest-Chapter-2--Jubeh
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rei
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1103735
This is the second chapter to my story. It's far shorter than the first.
"Come with me." The mysterious man ordered. He wore a robe and covered his face with a hood.

"Who.....are you?" Serge asked. He did not know what the mans intentions were, but followed him anyway.

"I am a friend of your father. I fought along his side in the war 13 years ago. I am very sad that he had died like this, but he ordered me to take care of you if anything should happen.

"A-a friend of my father?" Serge asked.

"Yes that is right. I am to further train your skills to be a knight so you can survive in this cruel world. I will also aid you in battle, for Gaia had protected me in the war. If it werent for him, I wouldnt be here today. I never got to return the favor, so I wish to protect you for the time I can. I know we both have some scores to settle with the demons, but you shouldnt let your actions get before your plans. What I mean is, that you prepare yourself now and fight later, instead of lunging at them with rage now." Jubeh said as he revealed his face from under his hood.

The two were quiet as they walked, and eventually ended up in front of a cabin. It was pretty small, but decent. There was a scaffolding in front, and a pile of chopped logs and an axe. They walked into the cabin and Jubeh told Serge to rest. He saw a small bed in the corner, and rested there.

Jubeh had plans for Serge. He wanted Serge to be strong and enduring, for he already knew that Serge, the son of Gaia, had a special role to play in this world.

© Copyright 2006 Rei (reinard208 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1103735-Heros-Quest-Chapter-2--Jubeh