*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1105242-Commerce-Chapter-2
by Gitana
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Other · #1105242
Contains strong language
Chapter Two
"Well, Miss Donohugh, it was a pleasure meeting you." Adrian said after they had gotten there luggage from the baggage claim.

"It was nice meeting you too." Alisha replied smiling. With that, he smiled one last time and left. She reluctantly picked up her luggage and began to make her way towards the exit.

Outside the air was cool and damp. It had apparently rained not to long ago. A cab pulled up next to her and an old man got out of the drivers seat.

"Here, let me take those for you." He said in a thick Scotish accent.

"Thank you." She replied getting into the cab.

"It's my pleasure, miss." He said driving out of the airport.

"I need to be taken to 823 French Court." Alisha said looking at the address she was given by the landlady who owned the apartments where she would be staying.

"Yes, ma'am." He replied.They sat in silence for the next thirty minutes or so until Alisha finally spoke.

"Is it much farther?" She asked impatiently.

"No ma'am. Just right around this corner." He said turning down a dirt road.

"Umm, excuse me, sir but I don't think this is the place." She said nervously to the driver. He didn't reply.
The cab came to a stop in front of a large white mansion. She didn't have time to take anything else in. All of a sudden the cab door opened and a large man through a rag over her head. Before she knew it she was being yanked out of the car and dragged inside. She tore the rag off of her head and started kicking and punching the man with her free hand.

"Let me go you son-of-a-bitch!" She yelled at the top of her lungs trying to release herself from his grip. She didn't have any luck. He was not letting go of her. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder like she was some sort of rag doll. She continued to kick and scream until finally the man threw her to the ground.

"Ughh." She moaned as she landed on her hands and knees.

"This one's fiesty, sir. I'd be careful if I was you." The large man said as he walked out of the room. Alisha glared after him. She hadn't noticed the other man in the room until he spoke. His words sent chills down her spine.

"It's alright you know. Your not going to die." He said. Alisha looked up at Adrian with pure hatred in her eyes.

"You bastard!" She yelled standing up. He walked closer. She raised her hand, about to stike but her grabbed her wrist. He shoved her up against the wall.

"What the hell is going on?" She demanded.

"You know, your really going to have to change your attitude if you want to fetch a good price." He said, his breath hot on her face.

"What the hell is going on?" She demanded again.

He grabbed her chin between his thumb and fore finger forcing Alisha to look at him. "I believe you shall be my most difficult, yet enjoyable charge yet." He said looking into her eyes.

"Don't touch me." She said coldly. She took a step back, releasing herself from his grip.

"Don't think for one second that you have any control here." He said taking a step towards her. He reached out and stroked her cheek. She jerked her head away. He grabbed her arm and pulled her close to his body. "If I wish to touch you, Alisha, then I will. Do you understand that?"
She just stood there glaring at him. She would not give him the satisfaction of her cooperation.

"Do you understand me?" He yelled, slapping her across the face. She still didn't reply. "Let's go." Adrian led her by the arm to a small room in the back of the house.

"You can't fucking do this." She spat. Adrian stopped in front of the room and whirled her around so that she was facing him.

"Listen, bitch, I can do whatever the fuck I want to do," He said shoveing her into the room. "I own you." He added slamming the door.
Alisha sat there staring at the closed door.
How had this happened? Why was this happening to her? She thought to herself as silent tears rolled down her eyes. She was so caught up in what had just happened to her that she didn't even notice the eight or ten girls huddled in the corner.











© Copyright 2006 Gitana (gitana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1105242-Commerce-Chapter-2