*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1106295-Soundtrack
Rated: E · Draft · Other · #1106295
Soundtrack of my life
10 songs describing my life, so in other words my lifes soundtrack. 1- Heaven by Live 2- Respect by Aretha Franklin 3- Here I Go Again by White Snake 4- No more Tears by Ozzy Osbourne 5- I touch Myself by the Divinyles 6- Peaches by The Presidents of the United States 7- Dont Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult 8- My Life bye Earl Simmons AKA the dog 9- Changes by Tupac Shukar and last but not least 10- Hotel California by the Eagles.
Now I'm going to tell you three of the songs meanings in my life and why I chose them. Starting with Respect by Aretha- well shes willing to help her lover out in return for respect, so in other words giving up more in the relationship so they can both be happy, but at the same time shes still in charge. Next would be Dont Fear the Reaper, I've heard that song over the years and never actually knew what it meant untill like two years ago. I believe that it mean dont fear the reaper becuase if you know you've lived a good life there will something on the other side waiting like maybe heaven. And last but once again not least is I Touch Myself and the reason for that is to show my fun wild side which could possibly embarrass me in the near future. I geuss will have to wait and see. Thanks The end...
© Copyright 2006 chief101 (chief101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1106295-Soundtrack