*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1106669-Quotes
Rated: E · Draft · Other · #1106669
2 quotes from the book of being a wallflower
I'm not sure if I was suppose to write a story or just write about two quotes. So forgive me if I have messed up. This day is like many other days. Morning, noon, and night, but today I've been asked different qeustions, and thought of different answers. It felt new, but tommorrow it will all feel the same. Lost in the thoughts we know are there and yet found in the pouring springs of life. I read a book for once in a long time. It was the same as the others, but it had different thoughts. I read and read and then found something that I've never read. Quoting Charlie, "I'm not the way I am because of what I dreamt." I dream alot and sometimes they're quite scarey, and other times they're pretty much pleasant. Sometimes I wonder what if I could be what I dreamt, and then as hard as it seems I wouldn't want such bliss. Throwing off the balance of who we are and what were meant to be. I'm happy to have friends so when Charlie says, "Inside jokes weren't jokes anymore. They had become stories." I pictured that for a moment and knew exactly, but not fully what he meant. My friends and I are and were close, but with life happening they get caught up and try growing up so fast, and my parents, well lets just say ten years ago they wished I was all grown up. I dont find it hard to be me and live the life that was dealt, but what I do find hard is watching ones that were so close waste or in their eyes making progress throw it all away on something so small. Everyone has potential, but we all know its how we all grow up and how we are nurished. We all can't be rich or born into a family full of smart people. My favorite would have to be being born into a family business, such as the mobsters. How easy and unregretful. Back to the point I'm glad I read this book on this not so different day, and was able to express my self in a different way. I hope you have that same plain life we all revolve around, becuase tommorrow it wont make a difference. Hopefully it will all just come at us in that same way.
© Copyright 2006 chief101 (chief101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1106669-Quotes