*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1106450-Young-love-1
by 13+
Rated: 18+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1106450
the story of a young girl still going to highschool there will be more.

Chap 1:It’s early
Then Genie screamed at the top of her lungs,”OH JUAN THAT’S THE SPOT THAT’S THE SPOT ”After they were finished Juan said,” Genie
I need to tell you that you need to Wake up ”Then she awoke to see that it was only Marco telling her to get up.”Wake up Genie its time to go to school.”,Marco urged. “Ok go”,Genie yelled,”Hurry the F*** up Marco ” “Ok ,ok Miss PMS, oh and don’t worry I wont tell mom or dad you were finger.”“Get the hell out now Marco ”,Genie yelled.”Ok miss PMS”,he whispered. Then she threw a disposable camera at him. Then ten minutes later she got in the shower and thought of Juan but she controlled herself that time.(Later downstairs)”Hey mom&dad”,Genie said. “Hey sweetheart”,Mom/Maria said.”Hey Baby girl”,said Mario/Dad.”I really wish you would stop with those nicknames after all I’m gonna be 18 in two weeks”Genie said ,but “Are you 18 at this very moment?”Maria replied.”Fine, but after the big 18 no more nick names”“Please”,She pleaded. Then after about 2 minutes they negotiated,”Only around the house but not at school events” “Fine”,they agreed. Then five minutes later she left”Thanks for the early B-Day present mom and dad.”,She yelled as she drove away.

Chap:2RSC Highschool&My First BF
“Hey Katrina”,She said.”Hey Genie “,she said sadly”What’s wrong?”said Genie”Raul turned me down for the Sadie Hawkins Dance next week”“So ask Ramon”“Ramon? That jacka** wannabe playa he wouldn’t have game if he owned TripleH.” “So are you going?”Genie asked. “Yeah I’m going to pick up some guys on the rebound.”(5th hour Sci. class)Yes 5th hour I get to sit right next to Juan.“Hey Juan nice weather huh? Ummmm do you want to go to the Sadie Hawkins Dance next week? Genie blurted.”let me check my schedule(pulls out PDA) ummmm sure”,he said.”Great do you want to study at my house after school?”She asked.”He said,”Sure again.”(They go in class and don’t take their eyes off of each other.) When she gets home she writes: Yes I finally got a date with Juan I’m so happy Thank you Aphrodite, Cupid,Cupid, Etc. and Marco I’m right there so don’t turn around A**head.

rean no. 2
© Copyright 2006 13+ (young_writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1106450-Young-love-1