*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1107058-The-Patience-of-A-Mothers-Heart
Rated: E · Other · Family · #1107058
Mother's Day
As a mother. we find ourselves often times overwhelmed by the things that we go through day by day. Our children are our livelihood and without them, we could not earn the distinction of being called a mother.

Whether we are a mother to our own children, or adopted children or whatever situation we are in, they are our children. We love them and care for their every need.

We sometimes cry when they cry and laugh when they laugh. There are even times when we feel their hurts and want it to end. As a mother, we sometimes say, "Let this happen to me instead of this my child."

God gave us our children for a reason. He gave them to us to love and nurture and to bring them up in the admonition of his great love.

This day and time things are a lot more difficult to get children to understand, but if you train a child in the way, that is God's way, then they will learn it.

Society is trying to take God out of every aspect of our daily life, but who gave us our life and who is going to take this life from us?

A mother knows how to love her children. This is the unconditional love that lets her children know that no matter what happens in life that she will always, always love them.

A mother who loves her children by bringing them up the way that God intended for children to be raised is to be praised.

The heart of a mother has to be strong to endure the struggles that our children sometimes put us through. God never promised us it would be easy, but he said that he would always be there with us.

A mother who waits upon the Lord for his guidance and direction is a woman that is to be blessed.

Sometimes we get discouraged and often wonder where our strength will come from. It comes from within the patience of a mother's heart.

God bless all Mother's today and everyday.
Happy Mother's Day.
---Laura Howard
4-24-2006
© Copyright 2006 Christian Writer (laurahoward at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1107058-The-Patience-of-A-Mothers-Heart