*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1109689-A-Long-Vacation
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1109689
Josh's vacation has started off bad and it is only gonig to get worse.
         Grumbling slightly, Josh headed down to breakfast. He had been up all night unpacking. Josh and his family had gone on vacation to the family cabin.
         Josh could not help but think, how could they make him bring in all the luggage. It was bad enough they had showed up at nearly midnight.
         Finally settling down to his bacon and eggs, Josh jumped as his dad screamed his name from outside the cabin. He knew he had done something wrong so he sprinted outside and called out to his father.
         “What’s wrong?!” he shouted, finally getting to where his dad was standing.
         “You left the ice chest with all of our food outside all night!” he shouted back, fuming. “All sorts of animals have been through it! Now all we have to eat is the food in the cabin, and that’s not going to last us the whole trip!”
         With a solemn look on his face, Josh knew he was in for a long vacation.
© Copyright 2006 A P Mares (shigan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1109689-A-Long-Vacation