*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1116034-assignment-15
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1116034
sci fi about a man living in a deffernt world raising kids
As she rode off on her mount Cloudia to meet her one true love. He was a woodland elf ranger with a strong stand, long blonde hair the color of cotton. His eyes were golden that she felt like she could look into forever and get lost in. He could shoot arrows fast and kept her safe. They rode across the plans together when a few wolves approached growling at the horses hooves. Lanolien made a quick stop and with a few arrows the wolves fell to the ground. Once again he kept his beloved Darladarae safe at his side.

And he never saw her again John Bishop was strange to this plant named Algodon it was a dark place to live now in the year 2054. When he first arrived he was truly a stranger. The men wore heavy armor and carried swords, or a bow with arrows tied to their back and shields strapped to their arms. On their heads they wore helmets made of metal some even covered their faces. The merchants stood on the side of the dusty roads and sold their goods for plat and silver.

John remembers the first time he laid his eyes on the enchanting Darladarae her soft blue eyes and long blonde hair that lay in a braid down her back. She wore a heavy robe made of fine wool that was dyed red. Now all that he has of her are memories of her. He was raising his two children is daughter of twelve, her name was Slena. His son at the age of fourteen, his name Kedaen. They were born on this planet they call home. They live the way they were taught and obeyed the laws. Their father taught them the ways of the world he now lived.

John Bishop was a strong man with facial appearance that he looked like other men: he was a man from a whole different world. He now wore clothes and the armor like the others. When he first came to this strange planet he wore a t-shirt and jeans and western style boots. His long fit legs and with a slim waste, but his shoulders where strong and wide, strong arms, hands that were rough that have seen a lot of hard work. He had dark hair that was showing little grey with hazel eyes that still held there shine some.
© Copyright 2006 trsgirl (trsgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1116034-assignment-15