*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1116693-Ill-meet-you-in-cyberspacepart-3
Rated: · Other · Drama · #1116693
girl meets guy
2 Weeks after Tom met Caitlin, they talked to each other every single night. Most of the time 'only' for 5 hours and until early in the morning. They talked about everything. Except Caite's past and Tom's job.

redpassionending: tell me! come on you can tell me!
notanaturalblond: no i cant tell you
redpassionending: i wont tell any one that youre a man-whore!
notanaturalblond: damn you got me!
redpassionending: come on! ill tell you something in return!
notanaturalblond: okay, but i ask first!
redpassionending: youd better talk mr felton or i will never talk to you again!
notanaturalblond: are you still a virgin?
redpassionending: what the hell kind of question is that?!
notanaturalblond: you promised you would tell
redpassionending: yes, i am
notanaturalblond: youre not a nun are you?!
redpassionending: how did you know?!
redpassionending: kidding
redpassionending: no im not a nun and i have kissed and if you want to know which you probably want to, i have given some guys a blowjob
notanaturalblond: wow....
notanaturalblond: im speechless...
redpassionending: pissant
notanaturalblond: :D
redpassionending: anything else sir?
notanaturalblond: yes, a photograph of yourself please
redpassionending: nice try
redpassionending: so, WHAT do you do for living?

I play Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter and I'm a complete sexgod (duh..)
Tell her tell her tell her!!!!
What's he gonna say? What's he gonna say?
I am so tired, I went clubbin' last night since it was my birthday and I fell asleep around 4 in the morning....

Tom broke into cold sweat. What am I supposed to say? The truth? Should I lie? "God, this is complicated" he mumbled "Okay eh... The truth. No, what if she doesn't likes it or that's she's going after the money or the fame?! Okay.. eh..." His hands were shaking. Terrified he typed the answer.

notanaturalblond: i work in the film industry and thats all i want to say about it, sorry
redpassionending: okay :) thank you for being honest
notanaturalblond: how do you know im honest?
redpassionending: first of all, it took you 2 minutes and 45 seconds before you answered and secondly, you dont want to talk about it. if you were some ass you would shake your feathers in front of my nose
notanaturalblond: okay, but you should consider pay your friends for advice, you shrink

Tom let out a small moan of relief. He rubbed his hands over his face a couple of times before returning his attention to the screen.

*So.. He works in the film industry. If he's an actor I am so going to die...* Caite sighed.

Bonnie walked into the room. "Hey" she said "Hey, what's wrong?" "Nothing. You look good. Happy". "Thank you" she answered akward. This wasn't like Bonnie. Something was wrong.

Then she smiled "A lot is going to change" "What do you mean?" Caite couldn't hide the curiousity in her voice. She heard a bleep, looked for a second at the screen and when she wanted to look back at Bonnie again, she was already gone. "Fine, don't tell me" she whispered madly.

notanaturalblond: so youre not mad?
redpassionending: why should?
notanaturalblond: no idea
redpassionending: then why are you asking it huh? :)
notanaturalblond: youre right
notanaturalblond: i have to go
redpassionending: okay, bye
notanaturalblond: bye, kiss
redpassionending: kiss back
redpassionending: oh tom...
notanaturalblond: yeah?
redpassionending: i really dont care, i like you, thats what matters....

*Oh my God! What did I say?* Caite quickly logged of. *Oh Lord, I'm sooo going to die!*

Tom stared at the screen. Normally, his thoughts would be all over the place but now he was just blank. He blinked a couple of times and looked at the screen again.

'I like you, that's what matters..' 'redpassionending has logged of'.

She was scared. She liked him but she was afraid. Insecure. Tom wasn't used to that. Normally, the girl he dated were full of confidence.

"I guess that has to be the case if you're after somebody's money" he snapped at himself. Three knocks on the door pulled him back to earth.

Tom looked at the clock, half past two in the morning. It was Dan. "It's open!" Tom shouted. Dan opened the door and took a seat next to him. "You leave you're door open in the middle of the night?!" "I have a doorman with a detector that even picks up condoms" Dan smiled

"Doesn't surprises me with the girls you took home". Tom smacked him on the head.

"Aw" Dan rubbed his head "that hurt" "good" "I said took.. Not take".

Tom put on his Draco Malfoy smirk. That's when Dan spotted the computer and the chat box. "She's online now?!"

"What?" Tom saw him looking. Oh no, no, dear mother of God, please no. "No, she isn't anymore" He wanted to go for the mouse but Dan got to him first.

He pushed Tom back so he fell backwards with chair and all. "Daniel! Don't you dare" Tom grabbed him by his collar and dragged him away. There was a short struggle and Tom won. But there was a reason Dan didn't fought back. He just looked at him.

"What?" Tom snapped. Dan looked turned into a smile "she likes you!" Tom closed his eyes for a second. Shit, he read it. Tom sat on the floor and Dan, who had laid on his back got up and sat next to him. "So, you like her back?" "I don't even know how she looks like" Tom said frustrated "every time I want to begin about it she cutes me off and starts talking about something else".

It felt good letting it out. It felt relieved. *Why didn't I told Dan? He's my best friend... If I should him I wouldn't be so frustrated and might actually get some sleep. Dumb ass* he told himself. *Next time you just tell him what's bothering. Okay.*

"At some point I started to think it was you", Dan chuckled, "I would never do that. You know that".

Dan felt bad for him. Those last couple of week there wasn't much else they talked about. It was always Caitlin Johnson (yes, Tom finally found out her last name). "Maybe, you should set something up..." Dan slowly said. "Like what?" "A date! Duh..".

"She wont go out with me, I know that", "You asked her yet?", Tom sighed. "See what I mean?" Dan said like it was all that easy.

If it was, he would already have met her. Love is so complicated.
"But that wasn't what I ment" Tom glared at Dan "Find where she going, where she works, maybe she's going on vacation or something. Find it out and be there!" Tom sighed again, He rubbed his eyes like he had done earlier.

"Come on, I'll make you some coffee" Dan friendly hit Tom's shoulder and stood up. Tom followed his lead and together they walked to the kitchen.

Tom took a seat on one of the bar stools (yes, bar stools yes, same as Caite :D) while Dan started to make coffee. "So, how are you and Jordan?".

Dan almost dropped a cup. He lightly blushed "Eh.. Doing fine, she's okay, we're fin-good.." Dan stuttered. Of course, Tom noticed it "Dan?" "Yes?" He replied too fast. He was holding something back.

"Tell me" Tom simply said. Dan looked at him "Tell you what?"

*Okay, part where I put on the look.*

Tom gave Dan the *now-you-tell-me-and-don't-you-dare-to-lie-to-me-look (long name, lol). Dan couldn't escape, you couldn't escape that look.

"She eh... We-... eh.." Dan turned his attention back on making coffee "You had sex?" Tom asked as it was nothing (which in fact, is, sex is normal).

Dan gave him a cup and took a seat in front of him. "No.." Dan sighed and ran his hand through his hair "not yet...." he quietly added. Tom smiled. He already knew what was going on. Poor Dan, should have dated more girls.

"You don't know how to get down on her" he said. "How do you-" Dan blurted out but cut himself off, heavily blushing and looking at his hands. Tom chuckled. "Did she gave you a blowjob already?" "Tom!" "It's just a question, I'm asking for any details" Tom gave him a smirk "Like you did". That was the breakpoint.

Tom 1
Dan 0

"No.. We just kissed. Half.. naked..." Tom continued like he didn't saw Dan blushing (his head started to look like a tomatoe). "You want my advice?" "No, I don't want to learn something of a man-whore" Dan said but smiled, he was only joking. "You know, Cait also called me a man-whore. Or slut, I can't remember" "She said something else to" Tom smiled a second and went back in his thoughts.

Dan sighed "Tom...?" ".. Yeah, sorry, yes?" Dan looked at him helpless and Tom couldn't help smiling. "You know-" "Hush" "Alright, so, tell me, how far have you two gone beside the halfnaked kissing?" "Isn't that far enough?" Dan asked.

Sometimes it was a good thing Tom knew how to please the ladies, in and outside the bed that is. "Well, going down on her would be a step further... If you aren't afraid to take that step" Dan gave him a look. "Ooonly kidding" and he gave him a smirk again.

For the next hours they talked about sex, Dan and Jordan and Tom helped him out. There wasn't a thing they didn't know from each other and they told each other everything. So it wasn't really odd that Tom helped Dan with his lady problem.

After all, Tom had told Dan literally everything about his first time sex three years ago. And well, not only his first time.... Everything actually.

When Tom offered Dan to practice, Dan said he really needed to go. He said goodbye and thanked his friend for the millionth time and left. Tom smiled when he saw Dan leave through the door.

There he was again, with nothing on his mind but Caite.

That is soooo cute! Tom helping Dan with his problems and telling how to-.. you know.. :D
I wonder if Tom will give Dan tips about sex and the first time and all.. He could give me some tips ;)
Oh you can practise on me Dan!
Haha a stuttering Dan!

"I hope you're not trying to drown yourself in the bathtube?!" Caite heard a voice and somebody knocking on the door. It was Louisa.

"Louis? What are you doing here so late?" Louisa walked in a sat with her back against the bath tube. "You mean early".

Caite took a glance at the clock on the wall, 4 am. She had been sitting there for an hour. "So, what's up?" "I told Tom I liked him" she blurted out, staring at her toes. "Well, you do like him don't you?" Louisa turned around and placed her arms on the edge of the bath tube so she could rest her head on them.

"I think so..." "You think so?! Girl, there wasn't much else you talked about but him!" and she quickly added "So what did he said?" "I don't know... I logged off" Louisa sighed and then had to chuckled "You are a complete rookie if it's about guys and-" "I am not, a rookie!-" "and about love.." Caite closed her mouth.

Mother Louisa was on the move. Normally it was Mother Caite, who they often called Theresa (from Mother Theresa, the woman that took care of everybody..?).

"I can talk to him" Louisa offered. "Yeah you do that" Caite answered sarcastic. "And I could ask him for a photograph..." "Alright alright alright..." Caite muttered and stood up "hand me a towel love" "here you go honey."

5 Minutes later Louisa sat behind the computer and Caite was making tea. All the sudden Louisa shouted "He's online!" almost causing Caite to spill hot water over her feet. She dropped everything she held and ran to the computer.

About 20 minutes away, a blond haired boy's heart jumped up out of relief when he heard the famous bleep

redpassionending: he, this is louisa, im the best friend of caite
notanaturalblond: oh, hi! is she there?
redpassionending: no, the pussy

Caite hit Louisa's arm. "Auch! Bitch" "Oh! He's saying something!" Caite pointed at the screen.

notanaturalblond: can i trust you?
redpassionending: yead duh, i am her best friend remember?
notanaturalblond: yeah, she talked about you a lot...
redpassionending: she did? about what?
redpassionending: oh! no, i dont wanna know, thats not why im here
notanaturalblond: why are you here?
redpassionending: jgkjseo sfkjsf e e ekfjek pw jo

Tom looked at the screen a couple of times. Was his computer freaking out? Or was it something else? Did the network blow or something?

redpassionending: waiyut fa ##secongdfsl ;'';'

Tom still stared akwardly at the screen, like an alien could just plop out.

Louisa finally managed to get Caite out of the room and lock the door. She whiped her forhead and placed the chair on its four legs. She turned her attetion to the screen again and ignored the bouncing on the door from Caite.

redpassionending: sorry, had to work caite out of the room
notanaturalblond: ?
redpassionending': shes a little shy...
notnaturalblond: noticed
redpassionending: anyway, she told me about her love confession
notanaturalblond: love confession?
redpassionending: are you sure youre not a real blond?
notanaturalblond: haha, yeah i am! sorry, you mean when she said she liked me?
redpassionending: yeah duh...
redpassionending: so, how do you feel?

*Wasn't that obvious? She's in my mind the whole time! Even Rupert noticed it. I mean... deh.*

redpassionending: if you want me to keep it a secret okay, but, please please tell me, she has enough bad boys experiences...
notanaturalblond: oh sorry,
notanaturalblond: isnt that obvious? i think about her 24/7
notanaturalblond: what do you mean bad boy experiences?
redpassionending: so you like her to?
notanaturalblond: yes!!!
redpassionending: thank god there are men who say it as it is!
notanaturalblond: :D
redpassionending: well.. she had a very bad youth and well, the guys she picked weren't always nice, i mean, she has never had a b/f but men never treated her right. i think she's kinda scared
notanaturalblond:..... :(
redpassionending: yeah, but shes been quite annoying since she met you though, she keeps talking about you.... really annoying
notanaturalblond: we found a club
redpassionending: what kind of club?
notanaturalblond: a we-hate-our-friends-club....
redpassionending: ill talk with her about that later on ;)
notanaturalblond: just don't say it was me
redpassionending: are you kidding! of course im saying that!
notanaturalblond: i have to go, got work tomorrow
redpassionending: one thing
redpassionending: sent a photo!
notanaturalblond: okay...

Louisa waited a couple of minutes. She had done it. Oh, she was so good at this.

"LOUISA!!! OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!!!!" Caite screamed. If she wasn't letting her in quick, she would break through the door. Then she heard a click and she could open the door. Louisa waved with a paper in front of her nose. She had one of those ha-ha-I've-done-it-again-smiles. Caite grabbed the paper and a handsome boy was looking at her.

Blond hair. Not long, not short (like Draco in HPIII). Damn he was so hot! Caite looked at her best friend.

"NO way!" Louisa nodded "Yup, that's him" Caite stared at the photo again. He walked around in his pj bottoms and nothing else, on his bare chest. On the photo, we just turned his head around to look at the camera, which made his body still hang in the half turn. Either way, he looked hot. Really. Hot.

"If he wasn't yours yet, he would so be mine" Caite smiled, still looking at the photo. "Thanks Louis.." "Anytime girl". She gave Caite hug and Louisa secretly smiled.

Tom Felton. He was hot. But she already knew, she was smart enough to read the HP books,..... But also watch the films........
© Copyright 2006 PassionInsanity (passionlove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1116693-Ill-meet-you-in-cyberspacepart-3