*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1116694-Ill-meet-you-in-cyberspacepart-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Drama · #1116694
girl and guy meet
Ti-tee--ti-die-dee-ti-die-tee-die-ti-die-dee! (Harry Potter opening theme folks, sorry, terrible singer ;) )

A dark haired boy turned around in his bed. He could swear he heard that annoying HP-theme.

Ti-tee--ti-die-dee-ti-die-tee-die-ti-die-dee!

He lifted his head. He DID heard that annoying HP-theme! He turned around again and saw that someone was calling him. It was Tom. Of course it was Tom. The bloody asshole.

"What?" Dan mumbled pissed at his phone. "Rise and shine little sun! You've got mail" "I've got what?" He heard Tom sigh at the other side. "You've got mail mate. E-m-a-i-l".

Dan rolled out of bed and turned the computer on. "You talked to Caite last night?" "Nope..."

Tom grabbed his cup of coffee. "But I did talked to Louisa, her best friend"

"Really? So, how is she?" Dan grabbed his green with red stripes coffee mok and walked to the computer. "She okay. Cool. Relaxed. They really are good friends..." "Good thing that you met her already, best friends of your girl.. You have to keep them both pleased" "Don't worry, I have enough when I have Caite" Tom answered on his not-a-virgin-anymore-tone and sat behind his computer, taking a sip from his coffee.

"Uhu.." Still sleepy, also Dan sat behind his computer. "And....?" "What and?" Oh, did Tom like teasing Dan.

"You know what I mean you bloody ferret" "Watch your attitude scar-head!" Dan chuckled.

"So she asked me if I liked Caite too and asked me to sent a photograph" "What did you tell her?"

Dan 1
Tom 1
(including the scores from the previous quizzes ;) )

"I said she wasn't my type" Tom said, logging in on his account. Dan knocked over his cup of coffee. "What?!"

Dan 1
Tom 2

"Kidding!" "Oh you-!" Dan groaned "I hate you" he said through the phone and stood up to clean up the mess.

"I love you too sweetheart!" Tom blurted through the cellphone when he heard Dan cleaning something up. The nurd, probably knocked something over. His mom wont be pleased with that. Tom smiled. Oh his mommy... Last time they had a party with a some friends from the HP productions, his mom had to buy a whole new carpet. "To many stains to clean" she had said. Poor Dan.

"You tell that to your girl" Tom smiled everytime Dan called Caite his girl. His girl. "I will, if I can get her phonenumber or hej! Even meet her!" Tom sighed out of frustration. Loving someone you haven't even seen was really hard to do. Especially when you talked to her almost every night.

"You will, trust me, we'll figure something out" Dan comforted his best friend. Poor Tom.

"But which photo did you sent" "The one Emma made, the morning after you're 'stain-party'" "Don't talk about that anymore..." Dan mumbled. His mother was furious. Good thing he lived most of his time either here in his apartment or in hotels for the HP-shootings. "You mean the half-naked one" "I was not half naked!" Tom defened himself. "Was I?"

Dan 2
Tom 2

"No, you weren't, you were hot" "Thanks" Tom replied sarcastic. "You're welcome. But I bet she can't keep her eyes of that photo and she's dying to meet you!" he said in a confincing tone. He just hoped it was true. It would break Tom's heart if it wasn't.
Suddenly, he had an idea.

"You have the email from Louisa right?"

Why did Dan wanted to have Louisa's email? "Aren't you with Jordan?" "Tom... Answer the question" "Yes, why?" "I have an idea..."

Oh boy, that sounds good.

Dan 3
Tom 2

OE!!! MEETINGS!!! WHOEI!!! THEY ARE GONNA MEET EACH OTHER!! THEY ARE GONNA MEET EACH OTHER!!! Right??? *maybe... hehe*
hahaha! Dan knocked over his coffee!! hahaha
Dan&Jordan and Tom&Caite... They can go on a dubble date haha ;):P
Tom and Caite, sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes marriage, then Tom with a baby carriage! Whaahha

Tom's photo never left her nightstand again. Every night and every morning Caite looked at the photo and wondered what he was doing. She hadn't spoken to him in five days. Five whole days.

Caite sighed and jumped out of bed. Anna walked in the room with freshly washed and ironed clothes, neatly folded. "Oh good morning" "Morning Ann" "Louisa called. She and Kelly are going shopping, they asked if you'd come and join them. They also said you worked enough to spent some money." Caite smiled "Yeah,.. I think I'll do that. Would be good. Get out of the house." Anna closed the door from her closet and headed back downstairs. "You want me to call them?" "Eh... Yes please, tell them I'll pick them up in half an hour" "Alright".

Anna walked away and Caite hopped under the shower.

Downstairs, Bonnie was waiting in the kitchen. (if you walked downstairs you would end up in the kitchen and on your left would be the livingroom with big, glass doors to the porch with a real rocking couch. And then the great view over the lake). "And?" "She doesn't has a clue" Bonnie relaxed "I was so sure she heard me...." "Be glad she didn't" Anna was finished with the laundry and turned to Bonnie. Bonnie was looking with her dark eyes to a butterfly she saw through the kitchenwindow (which has a look at the front. Also a great big porch with a enormous bench. Like I said before, it was a old house, wood mostly so porches fit that house ;) )

"So tell me Bonnie...-" Bonnie turned her attention away from the butterfly and stared at Anna.

In the beginning they had quite a few problems. Anna lived in that house for over a century. Bonnie was with Caitlin for 6 years. Anna was friendly and open. Bonnie was a bit possesive and Death itself, so she says, and that placed her in a position above Anna. But now they are good friends and get along very well.

"-.. What were you doing with Louisa on the phone?" Bonnie smiled and explained it to Anna.

Caite drove past the new fancy houses and apartments. She stopped at flat 912 and claxed the horn twice. Kelly came running out the flat within a minute.

Kelly was a friendly girl with beautiful green eyes and an everlasting smile. She had a scar in her neck and she had her tongue pierced. Caite and Kelly also met on the internet, but then a site for gifted children. thegiftbecomesthecurse. They both remembered that day very well. It was the day Kelly got the scar on her neck and Caite the one on her shoulder. Lucky for the both of them, it weren't big scars. But since that day, they had a connection. To make a long story short, a ghost was both haunting them and on the day they met, he attacked them. They conquered him and became friends. Together with Louisa, Tyra and Kelly's twinsister Fliss (Felicity) they had become a close group, whom shaired the same gift: the ability to see ghosts. Tyra was now with Fliss in America as spokeswomen of a new fashion store. And they did shaired the clothes, but sometimes they just needed to shop. Normally, with the five of them, but now it was just Caite, Louisa and Kelly.

"Caite!! Hej girl!!" "Kelly!! Hop in!" They gave each other a quick hug and Caite drove off. "How are you?! Louis told me about Tom!" "She did what?!" "Tom. Tell. Me!" Caite sighed. "When does she ever keeps something a secret?" Caite mumbled, but smiled.

By the time they had got to Louisa's apartment Kelly knew everything about Tom. Even the photo. Caite just left out the fact the she was already in love with him. Kelly knowing, she would start about the soulmates-thing. Again.

Louisa quickly jumped in the car like the Dukes of Hazard (through the window :P) and they drove to the mall. Kelly and Louisa gave each other the usual hug and with Caite she slapped hands. (like gangster do when the meet each other, you know, like "h bro" and then slap hands, lol)

"Okay, where do you want to go first?" Caite, Louisa and Kelly stood in front of the huge mall. Louisa and Kelly looked at each other. "FRASER!!! DUH!!" They both screamed at the same time. "No...." Caite whined "I wanna go to Victoria's, they have sale!" "We'll go to Victoria's later" "Yay!" Caite made a happy jump.

She loved that lingerieshop. They didn't only sold lingerie, but also pyjamas and all that kind of stuff. Hell even dildo's! But that wasn't the reason she loved it. She just loved lingerie and pyjamas....

Caite was dragged from the one store to the other. They bought a lot, when they went to Victoria's, they carried 7 bags. New jeans, new shirts, new matching sunglasses (except Caite's ones, they wear based on the 1960's model, you know, big glasses, but not to big. They just were awesome, let's keep it with that) Caite needed a new watch, Louisa a new perfume so they all wore the newest Dolce & Gabbana (Caite), Noa (louisa) and Chanel (Kelly) and Kelly wanted to try out condoms with a taste. She preferred chocolate.

They entered Victoria's. The new summer collection was brought in so the old winter collection was for sale. Caite, Louisa and Kelly had a lot of fun, matching all kinds of tangs with bra's.

Kelly was just thinking with pair tangs she should take when Louisa's phone rang. Kelly looked at Louisa, she smiled and grabbed her phone. "Louisa Gabriels" she said. Then her smile grew wider. She gave Kelly a sign. "Hej, yeah were in Victoria's"

Caite walked around the new winter collection. Black and dark red were so in. She stopped to look at a black pyjama with white stripes and a matching short. Kelly walked over to her. "Hej, it's beautiful" "And it costs a fortune" Caite looked at the price tag. Kelly glared at the pyjama for a second. What Caite didn't saw, was that Kelly didn't looked at the pyjama but at Louisa. Louisa secretly nodded. That was her que.

"Have you seen the new bra's?" "Which one?" "The pink ones" "you know I hate pink" Caite said but Kelly already dragged her to the front of the store.

"You see her?" Louisa quietly asked. "No no no no, the brunette!" (Kelly was a red head) "Uhu..." Louisa laughed "Yeah I know" Caite glanced at Louisa for a second. Then she walked over to her.

"Is that you're new fiance?" she asked. Louisa spun around. "Caite..." Louisa stuttered. "Who's that on the phone" Caite began to understand something was going on. "Eh... Tom"

Outside, a couple of girl screamed. Caite heard them but paid no attention. Her heart skipped a beat. Tom. Holy shit! Not Tom Tom, please not Tom. Not hot Tom Felton. Please!

"Yeah, Tom eh.. Fellicks" Louisa said "I eh.. met him in the club two days ago" When Louisa found a lie, she could lie. But she wasn't sure Caite would buy it. Caite with her sixth senses.

Caite sighed. Just Tom Fellicks. Just an other Tom. No big d.

"you eh... Want to talk to him?" Louisa really got into the lie right now. She covered the phone with her hand and whispered "I really like him you now, just talk to him, please?" "Alright you whore" Louisa smiled and handed over the phone.

"Hi!" Caite gave him her sweet hello-nice-to-meet-you-tone. She was so good at playing games. "Hi.. Who's this?" "It's Caite Johnson. I'm Louisa's best friend"....

Tom's heart that skipped a beat. He was talking to Caitlin Johnson, the love of his life....

Hot Tom Felton... Nooo!... REALLY Hot Tom Felton
No!! Cliffhangers!!!! I hate them!
Don't stop! Please please please!!!

That's it folks, rate and message and you'll soon know what's going on!
Whahaha! I'm so cruel! I love this!
I just so like.... joking!
Huh? Joking? What do you mean?

You could rate and message, then I'll write part 5 like.. really fast........ Or you could keep on reading! ;)
What? Oh you bitch!

It was 12:03. Tom played dead on the couch. He didn't talked to Caite in five days. She just didn't logged in anymore. He did talked to Louisa a couple of times. She said Caite was scared of what she said. Tom just wished she did come online and he could say that he liked her too. If she only came online....

That feeling changed one and a half hour ago. Louisa called. (They had exchanged number in case of. She just didn't finished her sentence) She said that they we're going to the mall and he should be ready at 12:15, Dan would pick him up. The rest was just a surprise.

The minutes couldn't pass any slower. When Tom was finally starting to fall asleep, Dan shouted at him.

"You bloody dumb-ass! Get up! Get up! Oh my Lord, you are unbelievable". Tom immediately was awake "what? Where are we going?" "I'm not telling, you fell asleep. Now, let's go". Dan walked out of the room, heading downstairs to his car. Tom quickly grabbed his jacket and followed Dan.

Dan took a few detours but Tom was on to him. He saw the exit to the mall. "Where going to the mall?!" He looked at Dan. He only smiled. "You're kidding me! Caite is there!" "I know, Louisa called me" "So.... I..-" "Mate, you're going to her today. Louisa said that if Caite saw you, she would die of a heart attack or run away so...." Tom stared at him "I'm gonna see her today? Finally" "Yes, you are finally going to see your girl" Dan smiled. Tom continued to stare out the window.

He couldn't say a thing. He was speechless. Tom just stared out of the window. When they arrived at the mall, Tom looked at every woman he saw. Nope, not her, not her either.. No... Maybe.. Nope. He just knew. If he saw her, he knew it would be her.

Dan parked his car and stepped out. Tom followed him and gave him a nervous smirk. "Nervous?" Tom nodded, he couldn't speak yet.

He was going to see her. After all those nights and talks. They had shared so much, they told each other everything, it was more than just trust. It was about following each other in the dark, trusting each others with their lives. It was more that love. It was destiny. It was ment to be. And finally, he was going to see her.

Dan and Tom walked through the mall. Sometimes a girl stared at them but other than that, there were no complications with the whole being famous thing. They stopped. They stood in front of Victoria's.

"Call Louisa" Dan said in a exciting tone. "Is she here?" Tom asked, he couldn't wait to see Caite. "Should be any minute" Dan smiled. Tom quickly grabbed his cell and dialled Louisa's number. It rang.

And it rang again.

And again.

"Louisa Gabriels" a voice said on the other side. "Louisa? It's Tom..."

When Tom said that, Louisa hid behind a corner. "Tom! Hej, where are you?" "Outside Victoria's" "Okay, move to the other side, she should be standing in front of the store in a second."

Louisa stepped out of the shadows of the corner and searched Kelly. She saw her standing by the winter collection. Caite stood more in front of the store with her back to the exit. No way she could have seen Dan and Tom. *If this could only work* she thought to herself.

Kelly saw Louisa on the phone. She knew about Louisa's little plan. Well, actually, it was Bonnie's plan. Louisa gave her a sign and Kelly walked to Caite. After a minute Kelly dragged her to the front of the store, their backs to Tom and Dan.

"You see her?" Louisa asked. Tom looked at the girl walking outside. They stood in front of a clothes-horse, deciding whether they like the pink bra's on not. Tom's eyes stayed hooked on the brunette. He heard Louisa saying something. He didn't replied. He just looked at the girl he had told so much. Every night they talked. And now, she was just standing outside Victoria's Lingerie.

Dan took Tom's cell and talked to Louisa. "The red one?" "no no, the brunette" "She's hot, Tom also thinks she hot" "Uhu" Louisa secretly smiled.

"They make a great couple" "I know" Dan smiled at his best friend. He was happy for him. But he should stop staring. Caite might see him and think he's crazy.

And then it happened. Caite saw Louisa on the phone and walked towards her. Kelly was to late to respond and Caite said something to Louisa. Dan wanted to warn her, but he was looking at Tom.

Two girls saw them standing and screamed out of excitement. Dan gave them their -hi-i'm-pretending-i'm-daniel-radcliffe-face and they moved on. Kelly heard the shout and looked around. She spotted Tom and Dan a gave them a smile and waved. Then she remembered Caite and Louisa and turned her attention to them.

The three of them looked at the couple. Louisa spun around. Caite was right in her face. They talked and then they saw Louisa handing out to phone to Caite. Dan quickly gave Tom the phone.

He heard a sweet, soft voice, saying "hi". Dan poked Tom between the ribs. "Hi! Who's this?"

What in the bloody hell was he doing? Who is this? Caite Johnson, duh!

"Caite Johnson, I'm Louisa's best friend" Tom's heart skipped a beat. it was true, it was Caite, and God what was she beautiful.

They talked for about 10 minutes about nothing and then hang up. Caite gave the phone back to Louisa. "Are you guys done?" "What's wrong?" "I donnow, I feel a bit... odd.." Kelly walked to them. "You feel odd? Must be you soulmate" "What's that supposed to mean?" Kelly didn't respond, she only gave her a smirk. Kelly and Louisa exchanged looks. "Okay, what's going on?" Caite asked. Louisa grabbed her by her arm and they walked to the exit "Nothing..." Louisa looked at Caite, gave her a half hug and smile. The walked hand in hand out of the store. Kelly on their heels.

Tom and Dan watched the girls leaving the store and walking away. Tom tried to remember every detail of Caite before she turned around the corner. Dan friendly smacked his shoulder. "And?" Tom smiled. "She's even hotter than I imagined" "So you imagined her?" Dan asked with this, undertone. Tom hit his head. They smiled at each other. Tom looked at the hall again. He just saw Caite. He just saw her!

"You gotta love shopping" Dan mumbled. Tom laughed. They laughed to whole way back. Tom thanked Dan at least a thousand times and sent a message to Louisa to thank her. Finally, he could sleep. But not now.....
© Copyright 2006 PassionInsanity (passionlove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1116694-Ill-meet-you-in-cyberspacepart-4