*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1116883-this-is-the-man
Rated: E · Short Story · Family · #1116883
you never really know what you got until you dont
There was a man who owned a lot of different businesses. From fast food to selling shoes somewhere he had his hand on the profits. He had done well for himself and his family. They lived in a good neighborhood and their children were being educated by the best teachers in the area. A couple years went by. Then one day when he came home he had discovered his wife had left. She took the kids and moved to where he didnt know. When he went to work he no longer had any fun nor was he concerned about how much profit he wad going to make or lose that month. A business partner walked up and said What is wrong? What has changed in the last couple of months? The man could only look up and say, I losted my heart. The reason I live the motivation that kept me moving. The drive for success is gone because I have no one to share it with. My wife and children have left the home I provided and now I live in a house that used to be my home.The life I had used to be close to prefect. And what God had gave me I abused. I cheated one to many times. I came home late and sometimes not at all. I had to many business trips out of town. I sleep around with to many other females. I loved my wife and still do to this very day. I am strong man that had a strong woman beside me. However I didnt know how much my strong women could take. She stood until she couldnt take it anymore. But if she were to every come back into my life. Next time I would understand just what a woman is truly worth.
© Copyright 2006 sheena b (sbdaball at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1116883-this-is-the-man