*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1119300-The-Love-Triangle-chapter-1
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #1119300
who is to blame for a good woman turned bad?
This woman's name is Rachel. Most people that know her well called her RayRay. She was a high school varisty captain and MVP of the Lady Knights. It was her last year and just trying to take it smooth.Her GPA was at a all time high 3.8 and her career as a basketball player in college looked promising. One night her and couple of her friends went to the local pool hall in town to hang out and relax after a pres-season game. A man by the name of Johnny introduced himself and the begin to talk and have a conversation. He didnt look to old and she was 18 so they exchanged numbers. Weeks go by and they begin to talk on the phone at all hours of the night and day. They would go to the gym together so that Rachel could get a good workout in and spend time getting to know him. Right before the season begins they decide to make their relationship offical. He came to dinner and meet the parents. He would show up at every basketball game home and away. Once the season was over Rachel had more time to spend with Johnny. He started to be controlling. He wanted to know where she was at all times and who she was with. If they werent going out together than she didnt need to be going out at all. Rachel's self-pride self esteem begin to drop. She didn't understand why Johnny had changed. When they were alone he would yell at her, talk down to her, and even hit her if she tried to speak her peace. She came home and her mother had saw what happen. Rachel just said it happened at the gym and it didnt hurt. The second time she told the truth. That Johnny had been hitting her when they were alone and she felt this she wasnt worth anything. Meantime, Rachel was still trying to finish out her senior year in high school. During the relationship with Johnny her grades dropped, her college choices were few and most importantly she was endanger of not graduating.Rachel was emotionally drain and heartbroken when her parents decided for her that she couldn't see Johnny anymore.
© Copyright 2006 sheena b (sbdaball at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1119300-The-Love-Triangle-chapter-1