*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1117281-Her-Pain
Rated: E · Other · Drama · #1117281
little story, did a while back. give me your thoughts please!
Her pain

Some times she was so quiet and grey that we ignored her, forgetting she was there at all. Even myself I forgot her too. She left no present, yet she carries many scars. The pain she feels, feels so really to me. Her hurting comes to close to me, making it hard to breath. The closer she comes towards me the pain gets heavier.
Everyone teasing. Not seeing what his or her word can do. A broken heart walks alone. Wish her day would come but all that came her way was painful, raw hatred of the people who stood before her. Words full of loathing coming at her like a thousand stabbing knifes. Their words fly at her through the air.

Until one day all is quiet, very quiet almost an eerie quiet. That was the day she stood up for her self. That was the day everyone stopped to listen. That was the day that no body followed anyone anymore. That was the day that everyone believed in hope once more. Everything was fine for a while. No one dared to tease her. No one dared to be her friend.

But then the teasing started again and this it was worse then ever. Then more came. And there was only more to follow.

Just tell me what to do. She yelled to god.
Why don’t they like me? She screamed into her pillow at night. The pillow was almost always wet in the morning from her tears at night. She never had any friend’s part from when the new girl come she was nice but she soon learnt the school ways. Treating someone badly is almost as if it were a hobby for the children at school. She doesn’t dare tell the teachers or her parents then the boys will bash her and the girls will mock her. And she didn’t want anything to get worse. She lives in silence. She holds her pain close to her. Her love slowly, fading away. All trust is lost. She been broken down into so many millions of pieces it will take a long time to mend.

One day she will learn to love again. One day she’ll learn to trust. One day she’ll be whole once more, till then the teasing goes on.
People sacrifice their soles for popularity. People sacrifice friends for popularity. When people stop caring you know there’s something different. You can feel it in the air, intoxicating your every move. But when’s there love you feel the glow of the people around you. And then when you feel that moment you will learn that love conquers all.
© Copyright 2006 Mindy Oxford (mindyoxford at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1117281-Her-Pain