*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1119310-More-Than-Beautiful
by KevinK
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1119310
Not focused on grammer. Just wrote what I fealt.
Beautiful doesn't even begin to describe how truly amazing she really is. I remember the look she used to give me that let me know that she cared. That look will never leave my mind; everytime I got that look my heart skipped a beat. It's not very easy to explain. Just the way she is makes it so much more than any type of physical attraction. She's the girl every guy wants but can never get; somehow I still think she cares about me though. We have talked long into the night about random things, anything. Just hearing her voice or seeing her face brightens my day. Her laugh is so awkward, but yet so perfect. Any flaws she thinks she has aren't flaws to me. Those are the things that make her who she is, those are the things that make me care so much, and those are the things that make her more than beautiful.
© Copyright 2006 KevinK (kmk17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1119310-More-Than-Beautiful