*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1123394-Ferris-Wheel-Ride
Rated: E · Prose · Philosophy · #1123394
A prose about ferris wheel rides, for the Take My Phrase, Please contest.
          A ferris wheel ride. When you're at the highest point, you feel like you're at the top of the world. You feel like you can see for millions of miles. Everything comes together. The pieces of the puzzle begin to fit and you start to see the full picture. You begin to understand it all.

          A ferris wheel ride can be more than just an amusement park attraction. It can mean thinking about life, life as a whole. It means thinking deeply, going past everyday thoughts and ideas.

          It is a time to ask questions.What are you doing with your life? How have you been feeling? Do you have any goals for the week? Month? Year? Your entire life?

          People never take time to do this simple task. Work, school, and many other distractions can leave people only focusing on what minor task they are working on at the moment. Just take a few minutes. A few minutes to think.

          Going on a ferris wheel ride will help you understand everything going on in your life. Things will come into perspective. You will help yourself move forward, confident in knowing what to do.

          Every once in a while, everyone should go on a ferris wheel ride.
© Copyright 2006 Becky_Boop (lollybec at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1123394-Ferris-Wheel-Ride