*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124304-Come-fly-away-with-me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1124304
just a vision..
He stood there at the edge of a forest gasping for breath. He was surprised that there would be the girl who lives in his dreams standing there. He wondered here to save this girl for I his dream she jumped and died.
He stood in pure shock trying to wake up from what he thought was another dream, as he pinched himself she spoke. Her voice as calm as the wind.
“I dreamt last night that I stood on the edge of this cliff. I jumped and I grew wings.” In a flash she threw her arms up, her skin the color of a white rose.
“I flew over land and water, soared with birds and laid on the clouds. With my wings I touched the stars, slept on the moon, and danced on the sun. when I came back down I walked on water,” she wrapped her arms around herself and shivered. “While walking I realized that I am alone. I don’t want to be alone no more.” She turned around to meet him.
For the first time the man saw her clearly he saw all of her wonderful features, her green eyes, her pale lips, her emotions. He saw that she was crying as tears fell down her cheek. She reached out her hand. “Will you join me?” her voice weak and trembling with fear.
The man looked at her for a moment and finally spoke, “We will die if we jump.” He stepped closer to her.
“No,” she whispered in his ear. “We will fly.” He took her hand and they both stepped to the edge of the cliff. “On the count of three we jump.” Her voice filling with hope. The man nodded, shutting his eyes and listened to her soothing voice.
“One, two, three…”

you make ur own ending..this was hard to put in words..i didn't know how to start it really so the beginning is blah..n well huh i duno i see it in my head to be really good but when wrting n reading it, it seems not too good
© Copyright 2006 lost_blonde (lost_blonde at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124304-Come-fly-away-with-me