*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124680-LOVE
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Other · Romance/Love · #1124680
My version of love after a bad break-up...no worries I am happier now...LOL
Who am I to spout sonnets about love? Somewhere in my sick demented mind, I do have a minute sense of ideology of what Love should be. Rather than express it, I prefer to be a bipolar bitch and tell him “I Hope You DIE and BURN in HELL”.

My humor shields my vulnerability. My strength and independence is a farce by that I mean often I feel I cannot be alone. My sense of self-worth thrives on the person I have attached to my arm hugging my waist. Now what’s wrong with this picture? I have tendencies to try and save the world when I can’t even protect myself from harm. Instead, I end up being a mother not a lover. I want a man to do things with me not for me. I want to feel safe in the arms of the one I caress at night and not have to sleep with a side arm. I don’t want to have to tell him to open a door or lower the toilet seat. Maybe I want too much. I could blame it on my age and say that I am old and set in my ways. FUCK ALL THAT!!

Stand back and observe your own pattern of love. Do you settle for anything when you deserve everything? Little idiosyncrasies and flaws are the very essence of what makes a real man. There are no perfect men and if they ever existed they would either be cloned or homosexual. However, cloning would suggest that there actually was an immaculate being to reproduce. Imagine that!! Those “dream” men only exist in cinema.

The theory of love runs through experimentation where the components consist of trying to find the ones that match your eccentricities and flaws. Far too often, the battle emerges non-victorious. Someone may call you weird or abnormal but someone else may worship those oddities. Self-expression is the very heart of what attracts one to another. The strength in one allows them to persevere over loneliness. Some people have it whereas some people don’t. Your visions of love maybe a walk down the beach during sunset. Whereas, my vision could entail a dark basement with chains and whips. Whose to say which vision is the correct one? It’s really all about self-expression and experimentation. My question to you is the following.

Did You Bring The Handcuffs?


SueMaDsCieNtIsT






© Copyright 2006 sUeMaDsCieNtiSt (sue_scientist at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124680-LOVE