*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1125145-Cinderellas-Dream
by huh?
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1125145
A Dream that Cinderella had the night before the ball that i made up.
Once Upon a Time, There was a beautiful young woman named Cinderella. She lived with her two step sisters and her step mother. they were all mean so Cinderella acted as their maid and chef and anything they wanted. One day, the door rang and it was an invitation for a ball the following night. Cinderella was so excited but when she asked her stepmother, she said no. So the night before the ball, Cinderella cried herself to sleep. Her dream was amazing. Cinderella had gone to the ball but nobody was there. It was her and the prince with nobody there to see them, Cinderella had on a beautiful Prada dress that was covered in diamonds and pearls. it was the most beautiful and fashionable dress Cinderella had seen in all her life. But the prince didnt care that she had money or that she was beautiful. He loved her because she didnt try to impress him with buying him gifts, or showing up on time or early. He loved her because she acted like herself around him and not who she thought he would love. Cinderella woke up in the middle of the night, and she went downstairs. She got a piece of chocolate cake and a glass of milk. She went back to bed hoping that she could continue her wonderful dream. But, She didn't. She had an even better one. It was a dream that she was wearing the most beautiful white dress you could possibly imagine. She had a veil on and she was walking down a red carpet. She looked down and in her hands was a bouquet. She looked up and the prince was standing in front of a preist. She got married to the prince. She moved in with him and they had the best time together. They went back to the prince's house and they fell in love. They went to be and nine months later, Cinderella had a baby.She named her Bethany and right before they got home, Cinderella heard "CINDERELLA!!" and she woke up from her dream knowing that she had to continue working for the stepmother and her step sisters.
© Copyright 2006 huh? (mehungry123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1125145-Cinderellas-Dream