*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1125471-The-Princesss-Ball
by huh?
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1125471
Princess Broke up, man realizes it was a big mistake
Once Upon a Time, There was a lovely princess who had fallen in love with the man of her dreams. She thought that he was definately going to marry her. One day, he broke up with her. She was devistated. The next day, she had to go to a ball. She was shocked that when she looked up to pick her man to dance with and her ex-boyfriend was there. He put his hand out and asked her to dance. She said yes and then while they were dancing, he said to the princess "I have made a terrible mistake, will you take me back?" She said back to him "I don't quite know. you cant break up with me when you see a pretty girl walk by and then come back to me when you find out that she has a boyfriend or a husband." He told her that he would never do that to her ever again and so she agreed to be his girlfriend again. Every one had an awesome night and when they got back into the living quarters of the castle, the boyfriend proposed to the beautiful princess and she said yes. They got married later that year and Everyone Lived Happily Ever After.

The End :]
© Copyright 2006 huh? (mehungry123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1125471-The-Princesss-Ball