*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1126703-The-Two-Forsaken-Words
by rhea
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1126703
Well I can't describe it so just read it.
"Will you go out with me?"Tyler said nervously.

"Yes!"I replied sounding a little too excited.

As I jumped into his arms everyone in the hall at school stared at us in shock,the word went around like the common cold seems to do every Winter.Everyone knew I liked him but no one knew what he really thought about me.

We were always together,either holding hands or kissing.When I wasn't home I would be on my cell phone with him. When I was home, I was on the phone or he was here.We would cuddle on the porch for hours then when he had to leave we would hug.

It felt weird to think of each other with anyone else.We thought we were meant to be together,as everyone did.We were always there for each other no matter what.

On June 14,2005 I went to his 12th birthday party,no one could stop talking about how good we looked together and they said we were going to grow up and get married,we just sat there silently and thought "that would be us."I met his mom that day and she thought I was really sweet.She called me her sweet future daughter-in-law.

Then just three months later the two dreaded words were said "It's over!"He still won't tell me why, I've tried many times to get him to tell me.I felt as if six months was only six days.I told him that I loved him and that as long as he was happy I was too,but that was a lie. I was happy with him.He was the only thing keeping me happy and now he's gone.I thought I could never be happy again I'm still not as happy as I was with him.I never knew that two words could cause so much pain and misery.I wish I could go back to that day and tell him how much I care.I cried for hours. I still hear those fateful words,they bring tears to my eyes.
I loved him.I thought I could never love again.I cry till I'm out of tears then wait for more tears to come.I couldn't believe that he would just break up with me and not tell me why,he seemed so much more sensitive.

He was the one I just knew it,some day he will know it too and he'll come to me begging me back and I'll say "yes"and jump into his arms just like I did that great day in February and be happy again.Or perhaps that's just a dream and I will wake up one day dreading upon the fact that we could never be together again.
© Copyright 2006 rhea (littlewriter12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1126703-The-Two-Forsaken-Words