*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1173112-The-Two-Foresaken-Words-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by rhea
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1173112
the sequal to "The Forsaken Words" NOT NEARLY FINISHED!!!
It all started sometime in August,when we went back to school.Tyler walked up
behind me to talk to me,his hair was a little past his shoulders and jet black he had
lost some weight since the last time I had seen him nearly a year before but was
still rather large,I mean he's not fat but he's definently not thin.He was wearing the spike choker I gave him.I thought although we may have lost each other he certainly didn't loose the choker I have him on his birthday.
I don't know if I should have said anything or if I should have kept my mouth shut. The words seemed to roll of my tongue.I said "Tyler you knew I loved you with all my heart.No one could have ever taken your place and they still can't.I don't know what to say, I......I still love you.You stole my heart and soul and ran off leaving me to die.With out you I am nothing.No one else had ever made me feel this way no one ever will.You were the best thing that had ever happened to me."I couldn't resist kissing him.I did!I never thought I would feel his soft, warm lips against mine ever again.......
© Copyright 2006 rhea (littlewriter12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1173112-The-Two-Foresaken-Words-2