*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1127074-Best-friends-stick-together
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Drama · #1127074
A series of exciting action packed short stories wrote by me x_caliber
It was 4:00 in the morning I was on my bead watching television when I heard a noise below my window I stepped up off of my bed I opened the window. It slid open with a creak “Justin!!” a panicked voice yelled below me. I looked down realizing it was my best friend Cody. “What?!?!” I asked in a loud whisper. “Dude let me in quick!” he yelled. “Ok! Shut up I whispered. I’ll be down in a seconded I walked down stairs to the door pissed off that my friend came to my house screaming at four in the freaking morning. I stepped up to the door and opened it. “What!” I asked. Just as I asked we both saw head lights come down my street Cody dove into my house and slammed the door. “Dude! I yelled what is your problem. “These guys are after me”. You see Cody’s dad was into drugs and gangs and Cody explained to me that his dad pissed off the biggest gang in Flint Michigan. “ Dude they killed my dad and by the time they realized I saw everything I was climbing out the window. "Cody you realize im home alone right". “What!!!! . Ok don’t panic lets use your cell to call the cops”. “Dude I'm grounded my mom took it with her. Lets just go next door”. “ No! Lets stay inside he replied.
It had been one hour later when we heard a noise down stairs we looked at each other and grabbed the baseball bats in my room we walked to the steps leading down stairs and then saw a shadow down stairs then I heard a “ptsuu” like silenced bullet.

To be continued...
© Copyright 2006 x_caliber (x_caliber at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1127074-Best-friends-stick-together