*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1127713-My-First-Erotic-Story-Part-1
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1127713
This is an erotic short story inspired by some true life events.
INTRO: You are a 16 year old girl, and you have a 20 year old boyfriend. The two have you have been seein each other for about a year and are deeply in love with each other. One day during the summer you call your boyfriend to come over and spend the day with you since you are feeling lonely. Things start off innocent, but they end in a complete opposite way...

(y/n= Your name, feel free to use your name)
(G= y/n's boyfriend)
(b/f= boyfriend)

y/n: (on your cellphone) hey babe whats up?
G: nothin chillin, how are u doin?
y/n: im fine babe, u?
G: im okay.
y/n: good. babe you know my mom is at work today and my brother isnt gonna be home all day so it seems as if im going to be home by mysef today.
y/n: (in a baby voice) ima be lonely baby.(but the truth is you are horny)
G: aww baby do u want me to come over there and keep you company
y/n: (still in baby voice) yes please
G: Okay let me get ready, im going to be there in 30 minutes. Oh and y/n look sexxxy for Daddy alright?
y/n: lol k Daddy.
(you hang up the phone)

You then go run into the bathroom and jump into the shower. You wash your self with Victoria's Secret Love Spell body wash. You lather the body wash all over your nice thick body and around your curves. As your caress your perky breasts, you begin to turn yourself on. You leave one hand on ur breast and move the other one to your pussy. You slide two fingers into your tight clit and begin moving them in and out. This feels so good bcuz you are already so wett. You start getting into the mood, and stick another finger in a start digging all in your pussy. Your breath begins to quicken as you come closer to your climax. You let out loud moans and scream as you fingers rub against your g-spot. You are so aroused that you begin cumming uncontrollably.You pull your fingers out and catch your breath. You remember that you don't have much time left, so you finish washing up, and get out of the shower. You towel yourself dry and go into your room. You rub Love Spell body lotion all over your body, then put on this new black thong and strapless lace bra set you just bought from Victoria's Secret. You look in the mirror and think to yourself and say, "Damn I'm fine." After that thought you hear a car pull up in your drive way. You look out the window and see that is G. He rings the doorbell and you open the front door.

G: Damn baby you got it goin on!

He comes in and puts his arms around you as he embraces you in a warm hug. He then moves his hand onto your bare ass since you are wearing a thong. He grabs your ass cheeks and then slaps them real hard.

y/n: Ouch baby! That hurt. (it did hurt but it really turned you on)
G: lol my bad baby.
y/n: come on lets go up to my room

As the two of you walk up the stairs, G admires your fat ass and licks his lips. He puts his hands around your waist, as he walks behind you

G: (mumbling to hiself) I can't wait to get a piece of that ASS!
y/n: (you heard what he said) lol what did you say?
G: oh i said you sure are moving up these stairs..FAST.
y/n: lol okay whatever.

When yall get to y/n's room, by your surprise G picks u up and drops you on the bed.

y/n: Baby! lol
G: What? I'm just tryna have a little fun
y/n: k
G: y/n,Something is telling me that you didn't want me to come over here today just to keep you company.
y/n: (innocently) Huh? What are you talkin about baby?
G: Look at you looking all good in that thong that I'm about to tear off you right now, and you perky breasts in that bra, with them nipples im about to suck on.

You get turned on by what G says to you.

y/n: Well..
G: Well nothing. I know what you want, and Im going to give it to you alright?

You smile and pull him on top of you and kiss him
y/n: (whispering into his ear) Okay daddy.

G loves when you call him Daddy. It sends a chill up his back and definitely makes his friend rise. As he kisses you back you feel his thick hard dick on your thigh. You cant wait until you get to feel his rocked dick in your moist pussy. You know you won't get to right away because G loves foreplay. At this point you let him take over and you do as your told and follow his lead. He undresses him self and throws his clothes on the floor exposing his erect dick, which causes you to lick you lips.

G grabs some body oil off your dresser and pours a considerable amount in his big strong hands.he tells u to lay on your stomach. so you do so. he rubs the oils on your ass cheeks and massages your ass in circular motions. the sight of your shinny ass makes him rise even more and makes you even wetter. he begins slappin you on the ass.

G: you like that?
y/n: OOooh yes i like that daddy! Harder!

G doesnt thing twice and he keeps slapping your ass harder and harder until he leaves a palm handprint on your plump ass. he turns you onto your back and squirts oils onto your breasts. first he lets the oil drip down ur nipples, then he massages them with his fingers, making u squirm because u are very ticklish and turned on.

y/n: Baby stop teasin me!
G: lol no thank you.

You really didn't want him to stop bcuz it did feel good, but you wants some tongue actions.

It was as if G read your mind, cuz just then he moved his mouth closer to your breast, and began to blow his warm breath on your nipples, sending a chill through your whole body.

You moan letting him know you want him suck on you breasts. He opens his mouth, and sticks almost your whole breast in his mouth and suck the fuck out of them. You moan loudly into his ear. He massages your other breast at the same time, given you double pleasure. He switches breast and begins sucking your breast again, and nibbling on your rock hard pink nipples.

G knows this is turning you on, because he feels your wett pussy juices running down his leg. Theres nothing G loves more than to feel and taste your sweet pussy juices. He tell you to get off the bed so he can lay down. He lays on his back. You begin to look at him funny.

y/n: What are u doing babe?
G: come here

You move closer to himstill a lil confused.

G: get on top of me. I want you to sit on my face.
y/n: okay

You do as you are told and climb on top of him. You position yourself so that you are straddling him and your pussy lips are directly over his mouth. As you sit down you feel his warm tongue wander the walls of your pussy.

y/n: Aww baby that feels so good.

G begin to suck on your pussy and slurping all your juices out. He flicks his tongue in and out of your pussy which is driving you crazy. He begins eat you out, and u feel his teeth nibbling on your wet throbbing pussy. It feels so good that you start to grind on his mouth and move your hips to his rhythm. He grabs onto your thick hips and sucks your pussy slowly as you grind on him. He tightens his grip as he feels you starting to squirm. His long thick tongue reached your g-spot and is making you feel soo good. You know that your going to cum any second. G knows that to because he can feel your body start to shake, as well as your sexxy deep moans let out and echo into your room.

y/n: OOooOoHHhh baby! Shit im CUMMING!!!

You explode your warm sweet waterfall into G's mouth. You cum so much that G isn't able to swallow all of it in one gulp. You get off of G, and kiss him, suckin off your sweet juices off his mouth and face.

G: Damn you taste so good.
y/n: (licking you lips) lol I know i do.

You notice G's member is extra swollen and hard, and is looking so suckable right now.

G: (Knowing what u are staring at) What u looking at?
y/n: Your dick
G: u want some?
y/n: yea
G: then come get it

With that invitation you drop down to your knees, one of your favorite positions to be. You wanna tease G first just as he did to you. You begin to lightly lick all around his bulging head and around his hard dick. You can tell he is turned on bcuz u can see the veins on his dick stand out. You continue to tease him as he lets out a deep but soft manly moan.

G: Ooohh. Can you suck it now baby

G couldn't take nemore of my teasing and I knew he wanted it bad becuz he was biting his lips.

y/n: Sure baby. All you had to do was ask. lol

You chuckle to yourself as G becomes more anxious and hornier by the second. You slowly side your warm wet mouth on his rock hard dick and do you thing. You suck his dick nice and hard. G grabs the back of your head encouraging you to suck deeper. You began to pick up the speed at G begins to let out pleased moans. His moans turn you on, and u begin moaning while sucking his dick. His dick taste so good that you wanna bite it. You stick his whole dick in his mouth, and begin twirling your tongue all around it. As your are sucking you swallow your excess saliva without taking his dick out of your mouth. Just sucking on his rocked dick get u hotter and hornier, as you begin to feet you pussy moisten as the minutes go by. You suck your b/f's dick for 30 more minutes until hes about to cum. He alerts the good news to you.

G: Baaaaby im CUMMIN!!!

Those words are like sweet music to your ears. You get ready to taste his delicious cum in your mouth. You pump his dick in your mouth a few more times, then he explodes his cum down your throat. You are use to deep throating so you are able to handle it and swallow all his cum in one gulp. Except for the little bit that is sliding down your chin. You take his dick out of your mouth and smile at him.

G: Let me help you.

he brings you up to him and licks his own cum off your chin then kisses you. You are so turned own right now with this hot passionate kisses that you begin moaning in his mouth. Its like your moans go straight into his body, which turns him on too.

G pulls away.

y/n: MMmmMMm that was good. (As you lick you soft succulent pink lips)
G: i know. But im not through with you. I still gotta feel that wet gushy pussy or yours.
y/n: (thinking out loud) Thank GOD!
G: lol. See I got you sprung on my dick.
y/n: So. Its good so I don't care. (you stick out ur tongue like a lil kid)
G: Alright now. (Getting turned on by your sexy tongue) Don't lets start something that we cant finish.
y/n: (you laugh and roll your eyes) ok

G lays you on your back and admires you sexy silky skin. he rubs his fingers along your curves, which send chills down your spine. the sweet smell of your pussy drives him crazy. he sticks three of his thick fingers in ur pussy and goes to work. he rams them deep into your pussy putting you into complete bliss. he feels you getting wetter and wetter. he wiggles his finger in your pussy which tickles you, but stimulates you and makes you soaking wett. he slides his fingers out of your pussy and sucks his pointer and ring finger clean. Then he put his 3rd finger (middle finger) in your mouth so you can taste and suck off you sweetness.

You suck your juices off his thick finger. you even add your extra own touch to it to turn him on. u suck his finger in a sexual manner, giving him the picture of you sucking his dick.

G: Damn!

You smile to yourself.

G begins to spread your legs wide open and he prepares to insert his jumbo sized dick into you tight wett pussy. He rubs on your thick thighs as you let out a soft moan letting him know that you are ready for him. He moves down to kiss your pussy lips, then up to kiss you on your mouth.

G grabs his friend and guides him to your pussy and slowly slides his dick into your already moistened pussy. Simultaneously the two of you let out a loud whaling moan.

G: Aww shit this feels so good.
y/n: Oh I know baby.

G pumps in and out of you picking up speed. You command him to go deeper. He then straddles your legs over his shoulders and fucks the crap out of you. You are on cloud 9 right now because this feeling of extacy is more than u bargained for. You scream out

y/n: OH YES FUCK ME HARD DADDY!

G picks up his pace and rams his dick inside your pussy walls as his balls slap against your plump ass. G is going so hard that you can hear your pussy talking. Your pussy juices is sliding all down G's dick and onto his balls. He keeps going until he finds your spot. Thats when u start to loose it.

y/n: FUCCCCKKKKK!!! BABY! AWW YES! ..THAT'S MY SPOT... OOOHHH YES I LIKE IT LIKE THAT BABY...RIGHT THERE.

G loves the compliments, and keeps going until the two of you are about to climax.

G: Fuck baby I'm cumming!
y/n: Me too!

G cums all into you pussy, and feels it with a warm sensation.
You both let out loud moans of pleasure. You can't believe the good sex you just had with G. The two of you lay there trying to catch your breath.

y/n: (whispering) i love you baby
G: i love you too

All the sexual activities for the day left you so exhausted, but satisfied. G rolls onto the side of you. You roll on your side as you are about to close your eyes and go to sleep.

G: Nu uh. I'm not done with you yet.

You look at him with an "I can't go anymore look" but you dont say anything.

G puts you on your back and begins to lick out all of your juices and his cum from you pussy. He does this slowly and sensually. The way his thick warm tongue licks and sucks your pussy clean makes you feels so good that u fall asleep in a matter of minutes.

G smiles at how sexy u look when you are asleep and how good his oral must be that it put you to sleep. He puts your thong back on you and pulls the covers on you too. He gives you a soft kiss on the lips, and walks out of your room and leaves your house, while you dream and sleep about your wonderful encounter...

***Stay Tuned for Part 2 (With a Twist)*****


PLEASE RATE OR COMMENT, AND TELL ME HOW I DID.
© Copyright 2006 Geminigrl257 (geminigrl257 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1127713-My-First-Erotic-Story-Part-1