*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1127854-My-First-Erotic-Story-Part-2
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1127854
Part 1 was for the fellas, but part two is for all my LADIES!
y/n= your/name
y/f= your/friend

INTRO: y/n wakes up the next day from her sleep. She is tired and sore from her very eventful day. But she still hasn't had enough. Once again, she is left home along. She decides to call up her b/f to see what hes up to, and to thank him for yesterday...

on the phone
ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring
G's voicemail picks up
G's voicemail: Hey wassup I'm not here to answer my phone, leave a message, and I'll call you back.
y/n: Hey baby how are you doing? Well I just wanted to thank you for the wondering sex we had yesterday. Um call me back when you get a chance. I love you. Bye.

You hang up a tad bit dissapointed, but you decided to go take a nice hot bubble bath to alleviate your sore pussy.

You go into your bathroom and turn on the hot water, and pour the bubble bath into your jacuzzi tub. You go back into your room and undress yourself, which wasnt too hard, because you only had a thong on. Just as you are about to walk out of your room, your cell phone rings. You look at the caller ID and see its your good friend, who lives a couple blocks away from you.

You answer your phone with your handsfree
y/n: Hey gurl whats up?
y/f: nothing im bored. just hanging out you know? what are you doing?
y/n: i just woke up and im about to get in the bath tub
y/f: oh do you want me to call you back then?
y/n: oh no its ok. im using my hands free headset
y/f: oh okay cool.
y/n: so what do you have planned for today?
y/f: im probably gonna go pick something up to eat later
y/n: oh okay

y/n goes into the bath room and turns off the water. she steps into the tub and slides down into it. she lets out a relaxin moan as the warm water hits her pussy

(still on the cellphone)
y/n: awwwww
y/f: lol does it feel good?
y/n: lol (a lil embarassed) oh sorry. i didn't mean too. its just that my body was so sore from the sex me and G had yesterday, that i needed to take a nice long hot bath to make me feel better
y/f: yea those do help

You soak in the hot water for a while, as you and your friend talk about nothing on the phone. Then you begin wash your body with one of your new sweet smelling body scrubs.

y/n: Mmmm
y/f: whats up?
y/n: oh nothing this new body scrub im using smells really nice

Y/f thinks about how good you must look in the water naked, which soapy bubbles all over your silky body. She gets a little wet.

y/f: oh okay. what is it called?
y/n: (you tell her the name) you should try it.
y/f (to herself, as she bites her lips): I think i will.

As y/n and y/f talk on the phone, y/f starts not to pay so much attention because she has inserted 2 fingers into her not well moistened pussy. she is turned on by your soft relaxed voice on the phone. you ask her a question, and shes so in the modd that she doesnt here you.

y/n: hello? y/f! are u still there?
y/f: (she snaps back) oh sorry im here
y/n: lol what were you doing?
y/f: oh um nothing
y/n: oookay?
y/f: yea..so are u still takin a bath?
y/n: yea ima about to rinse the soap of me
y/f: oh okay

y/f is not picture your body all wett as you are rinsing yourself clean. y/f cant help but to think of how it would feel to suck on your nice round perk tits and eat your tight pussy out. she shudders at the thought of that luxury.

after a couple of more minutes of fantasizing about your body, y/f decides to pay you a surprise visit. it will only take like 5 minutes to get to your house, since y/n and y/f leave not too far from each other.

y/f jumps in the car while she is talkin to y/n

y/n: is that a car i hear?
y/f: yea im going to get something to eat

y/f chuckles to herself, knowing that what she is planning on eating, is deffinitely not at a restaurant.

y/n: oh what are u gonna get?
y/f: some pussy
y/n: (not hearing clearly bcuz the water was splashing) what did u say?
y/f: oh i mean some pizza
y/n: oh okay

y/f slowly pull up into y/n's driveway as in order not to make too much noise. you walk up to the door and quitely open it. (y/n lives in a really good neighbor, so they dont bother lockin the door while someone is home)

to be completed later....

© Copyright 2006 Geminigrl257 (geminigrl257 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1127854-My-First-Erotic-Story-Part-2