*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1128196-The-Corinth-Project
by Affy
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1128196
An evil corporation messes in the realm of genetics, to create the ultimate soldiers!
The Corinth Project had seemed to be a big success when Alpha, Beta, and Gamma, the first 3 test subjects, had proven their strength in combat. However, this was not the case...

The 24 members of the Corinth Project were "Synthetic Humans", created by joining the DNA of humans beings, with that of certain animals, and the DNA of a bacteria, recovered from a meteorite that fell from space. This ended up making each one have incredible, super-human powers. 24 were produced in all. However, one "synthetic", Epsilion, staged a rebellion against their "natural" creators. He lead all of the "synthetics", except Alpha, Gamma, Beta, and Delta, to freedom. However, the corporation that created them, did not approve of this. They sent out there soldiers, to hunt down the "synthetics", but only a few were found: dead. Of the 20 that seceded, 15 were still on the loose. One of them, was Psi, a "synthetic" who had the DNA of a cheetah. This gave him amazing speed, and he also could harness electricity.

Psi left the other 15 "synthetics", know that if they stayed in a group, they would be easily found. There was one regret he had of this, though. Chi -- a female "synthetic" containing the DNA of a cat, was going to remain with the others. Psi, cared deeply for Chi. We swore an oath to her, that he'd return once he had eliminated the evil corportaion, so they could live in peace.

Psi started his journey, heading to a nearby town, and came to rest on the doorstep of an elegant mansion. He awoke later, a young girl with cat ears, having tripped over him. She bared an amazing resemblance to Chi... He followed after her, as she went off down the road, unknowningly, into a grander adventure than he could imagine...
© Copyright 2006 Affy (kineso at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1128196-The-Corinth-Project