*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1128197-Distant-lovechapter-7
Rated: E · Chapter · Emotional · #1128197
Chap.7-Camila decides to try and find the cure for the curse.
Chap.7-Going to Rojan


As Arick and I walk back along the path to the guild, I began to think about what Livana said, and how much pain she must be in living forever without the one she loves. But...then to, she did say she searched for the cure for fifty years and sitll never found it. Do I even have a chance?

"What's wrong Fiona?" asks Arick.

"I need your opinion on something." I say back to him.

"Okay." he says.

"The mage said that there might be a cure for the curse, but she said she searched for fifty years and still never found it. Do you think I'd even have a chance?" I ask him.

Arick looks as though he's thinking. "Well, it's worth a try. I mean, if you've got it too, I wouldn't hestiate." he finally says.

"Your right. There's nothing to lose." I say smiling, but then my smile fades a bit. "But where will I start? I don't know where to go, or how to do it..." I say.

Arick stops for a bit. "You know, you could always go to Rojan. It's a city east of here, and it's know for its population of magicians. There might be something you can find there." says Arick.

I've heard of that place. There's also a huge library there too, and where there are magicians, there must be documents on cures, rare items, and things like that. "That's a good idea. I think i'll go." I say.

Arick smiles at me. "You probably wouldn't want to go alone, that's for sure." he says. "Rojan is the closest place to here, but that dosen't mean a few steps and some." he says.

"What are you saying?" I ask him

"That I'm going to go with you." he says. "This place is really not all that fun, and it wouldn't hurt to travel." he says. "But i'd better tell Landers. He'll be in charge of the guild while I'm gone." he says.

I nod. I'm happy he's going to come with me. Who knows when that wierdo of an uncle will show up again.

"Hey Landers! I'm back!" says Arick.

Landers comes out the back. "Oh good. So how did it go?" he asks Arick.

"Good enough. Listen. I'm going to go with Fiona to Rojan." he says.

Landers smirks. "What's there but precious items galore?" he says.

"Don't worry. I won't come back empty handed. " says Arick grinning.

I sigh. "Okay sticky fingers, let's go if we're going to go." I say laughing a little.

"Alright." says Arick stuffing a bunch of healing herbs in a bag.

I look a little alarmed. Don't tell me we're going to have to fight along the way...

He looks at my expression. "You've got to remember that fiends spare no one. You know at least a little magic, don't you?" he ask me.

I shake my head yes. I know some, but I don't think it'll be strong enough to keep the fiends at bay.

He puts his dagger in the sheth on his hip. "Let's go." he says.
© Copyright 2006 Fantasia (sweetami at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1128197-Distant-lovechapter-7