*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1128534-Believing-in-ourself
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by rosita
Rated: · Draft · Other · #1128534
YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO ONLY IF YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND TRUST IN GOD!
Most people dont know it but the tongue is the most powerful part of the body! the tongue can make or completely destroy. You should be very careful how you use your tongue, because if you are not very careful you can ruin someones life with the power of your tongue. Some people are made to destroy what other people have taken so long to make, they lie and decieve hence ruining other peoples reputations and lives. I know someone who knows nothing good to say about other people,all she does is gossip all day, meddling in other peoples lives as if she didnt have a life of her own. You should be careful about what you say because the tongue can be a very dangerous thing if you are not carefull. I will leave you to meditate on those few words and judge for yourself what is rightwhat is wrong! BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY!ALWAYS!
© Copyright 2006 rosita (ruby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1128534-Believing-in-ourself