*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1129047-Story-idea--do-u-approve
Rated: E · Sample · Fantasy · #1129047
A story idea I'm mulling over.
Ok so here goes.
My idea started with a moment of insanity regarding me and my friends, topped with looking at the sun. so...
What if the world had 2 suns, the country was still a kingdom and there were 3 princes and one adopted princess, with the sole purpose of her being brought up to marry one of them...but which one.
The world would work in shifts, the sun would never go down as they always revolve and there would only ever be different times of light and cloudy...and lots of rain. Anyway moving on, it creeps closer to said princesses 18th birthday, the 3 princess are only a fraction of 1 2 and 3 years older than her. she loves them all and doesnt even know if they love her, or at least one. Well one day- the day before she chooses she gets carried off by wot seems to be a black panther, thats what everyone sees at least. kidnapped for some reason we have yet to discover, and guess what, the princes have to rescue her. they demand it, all with their own strenghs and weaknesses. Richardo the cad, Rama the gentleman and Neb the quiet thoughtful one. And they start their journey to save the girl they love for god knows what. Big question? Who's she gonna choose?

Well tell me what u think, i dont know if its worth writing i'd like the feedback.
© Copyright 2006 Devilmaycare34 (devilmaycare34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1129047-Story-idea--do-u-approve