*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1129549-Feel-It
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1129549
sensual sweet sexx
His tongue caressed the woman’s vagina area. She moaned with a tickled pleasure. She arched her back further on the bed and opened her legs wider. The man moved from her thighs, up to her stomach, up to her chest, kissing his way up. The woman moved her hips until she was on top of him. She unbuckled his belt and loosened up his jeans. His breathing went heavier as he watched her.

“I want you.” He said, thrusting his waist up, making her waist go up too. He was indicating that he wanted more. She took the hint as she felt his hard penis hitting against her when he thrusted.

There was light jazz playing in the background on the speakers. She was fumbling with his shirt buttons when she got so frustrated, she tore the shirt, revealing his nice, tanned abs. Two buttons fell to the floor. The color of pink rose to her cheeks. But that didn’t matter to her at the moment. She knew she had to get him in her. To feel his touch all over her body. To feel exposed by his eyes.

He leaned forward and held her. She wrapped her arms around him as he unhooked her pink bra and tossed it to the floor. She closed her eyes as he leaned back on the bed and took her with him. He laid her down on the side as he pulled out a condom from his jeans pocket and put it on his penis.

Ahh good. She breathed. Protection.

Once he was all ready, the man laid his body over the woman’s and grabbed his penis. “You ready?” he asked, his voice rasped.

She nodded, breathing heavily herself.

Finally, he entered her. She gasped for air as she felt it go in her. She puts her arms around him so she could hold on tightly as he was thrusting the penis back and forth in her.

“Oh...Oh...” She moaned. “More...More...Yes!” She yelled. “Harder...Harder...I need your love now!”

That only turned him on even more. He was licking her ear and then moved his tongue down to her neck and into her mouth. They kissed with such passion and it made her breathe heavier and heavier. Her heart was thumping loudly as they were rocking the bed. She gasped for air.

“Oh god!” That was the only words she could make out.

The music ended and so did round one. They were sweating and holding each other and she sensed that her body was shaking. He held her body tightly and whispered in her ear “I love you.”
© Copyright 2006 BabyDoll (pinkparadise at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1129549-Feel-It