*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1130108-Shattered-Roeses
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #1130108
This story is about a friendship that changes, grows and devlopes in to something more
"I love you Anna." The look on her face was priceless. It was a mixed look of shock, amusement, and lust. She has the most beautiful brown eye's, to match her chestnut brown hair. Anna half smiles at me and laughs, "Are you sreouse?" How can I lie to thouse eye's? "Don't ever doubt my love for you Anna. I fully relize that you and I could never be, and I can accept that. I just didn't want to be blamed for having a hidden ajenda with you." She stands and hugs me still smiling that beautiful smile of her's. "I love you too Jade." She just shocked me to the core with that. I let me fingers linger along the soft skin of her spine very gently. My whole being starts to shake as I feel her breath on my neck, then her soft lips nibbeling along my nape, then my ear. Amazingly she's only touched me for thrity seconds and already I'm wet with anticapation.
"Anna. What about Chris? If he finds out.." "Christ isn't going to find out unless you tell him. I'm not telling...Are you?" Looking down at her I think if I don't tell then she'll be mine for the night.
One night. What she doesn't relieze is that I need her every night. To hold her, love her, be there for her. "Are you telling on us Jade?" I run my hand softly along her jaw line and through her hair pulling her closer to me, my mouth inches from hers. "Tell me you'll be mine tonight." She smiles as she runs her fingers through my hair and softly along the back of my neck, "Kiss me. Show me what it's like to be with you Jade, And when you wake up in the morning I'll still be here." That's all I needed to hear.
© Copyright 2006 MistressCarolynPhoenix (carolynphoenix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1130108-Shattered-Roeses