*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1134001-Still-In-Love
by Benni
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1134001
This was writen in 1990 about about a love I lost.
I sit here alone at night so you can't see the tears in my eyes.
I sit here alone all day so you can't see all the fear and pain.
Now I just sleep alone because you never come home.
I'm always in a daze, but now my mind is in a maze. I'm afraid to go to sleep because you won't be next to me.
I loved you with all my heart, but all you did was tear it apart.
So now that you're not here, all I have left are my tears, but I have no more fears.
I remember all the good and bad times, but now I realize it's time to put them all behind.
With all the times we fight, we still found the time to say I love you. Now I realize we didn't have the time to say good-bye.
Even though my mind will say good-bye, my heart will have to give it time.
Is love suppose to hurt like this?
Why can't we just have a painless love?
Why does it hurt so much when we are apart. I wish you were here in my arms still in love, still in love with me, because I'm still in love with you.
© Copyright 2006 Benni (mkimpling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1134001-Still-In-Love