*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1138552-Letters-To-Nobody
Rated: 18+ · Letter/Memo · Other · #1138552
...just letters.
dear authorities 29th July, 2006

if you're intendin' to impose a war on me by closin' down my favourite coffee shops in the name of "violations".... then i must apologize that i'm not even gonna react let alone the counter-attack of sorts thoughts. although i must appreciate... the act was sly n' totally behind-the-back.



dear mr. who

it was really sorry for me to say i wasn't sure but i had really no idea whatsoever where the hutch shop was.


dear vaibhav

your resume looks excellent now even though i won't apologize when i say the content was way below poverty line. you need to do more than that. i did the best i could.

the other day when i told you to give a missed call to your girlfriend in the witchin' hour.... i wasn't tryin' to ruin you by leadin' you stray or try to act cool. i did that because someday when you're gonna think back what you did when you were young.... thinkin' about makin' those phone calls (what if they were unattended) would be mostly sweet rather than not makin' those phone calls. i know that because whenever i've to think back.... i mostly have to remember only that silence that are not even faked.


dear unknown

oh i must confess this.... i really liked your clickin' pictures of those slum kids. i don't know. stuffs like those mostly annoys me as i somehow feel it more of the plastic-wax-high-heels-dye kind of thing.... but i don't know whether it was the smiles on those faces of the kids..... the calmness in your face.... or the quietness with which you were accomplishin' your services.... i found it extremely sweet. i've got no idea of any hidden agenda but i'd never intend to know it either. i didn't have no camera or else i could have taken your photograph while you were takin' photographs but ofcourse with hardcore quietness.



dear aarti

i may somehow know how it feels if suddenly out of the blues i say you're so oh-my-god kind of girl.... as it is such matter-of-fact kind of thing. although i don't know how i seem to know about it. but still.... that's rather sad for you... for you're missin' the big someone-likin'-you-a-great-deal part because of the everyone-likin'-you-a-great-deal thing. but you've to accept a few basic facts. minorities will be the essence of the extremities n' we all know how is it to be one. n' moreover.... my favourite coffee is already closed. n' as a matter of fact.... i can only write your name as well in my list of the girls-i-wanna-date.... but like every other name as well... i'll have to rewrite your name in my other list of the girls-i-can-never-date. too bad.


dear mr. writer

why is it that we always have to accept things? ok, leave aside the "understood-accpetance" of sorts but the ones that other people tell you - "you've to accept it..." ....oh really! what if i don't want to accept it? i mean what are you gonna do about it huh? n' i know pretty well that once an apple goes bad... there's no way i can have it. so is there any sense at all when you say... "throw it". i mean what's your point? i mean i couldn't have actually told her "hey look i'm broken here.... i'm desperately willin' to hear a few kind words from you... holdin' my hands will be bingo... even some sympathy would do." i couldn't have said that right? there's no second thought to it. n' my expectation is not touchin'-the-skies of sorts. no it's not. n' i don't see if there's anythin' wrong in me.

oh by the way... i had a near death experience tonight. this wasn't for the first time that somethin' of the sorts happened with me but i somehow don't seem to recall all those previous experiences. n' like always.... forgettin' makes me happy yet again. but enough of these near death experiences. i want to remember about near life experiences. i wonder when.

sincerely yours
......
© Copyright 2006 Mr. Writer (letters2nobody at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1138552-Letters-To-Nobody