*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1138629-Letters-To-Nobody
Rated: 18+ · Letter/Memo · Other · #1138629
...just letters.
dear ravi

no matter how ridculously you can behave... you're still fun. although i feel serious pity for your father but i can't really understand why i don't mind bein' with you.... even when you say nothin' at all but about sex n' drugs. n' the other day i was thinkin' when you were temporarily lost.... both literally n' metaphorically.... how did you manage it? i mean i had to try so much in hidin' from everyone but you managed it when we all were lookin' for you.


dear postman

i don't see you no more. where did you go? you should know my phone is just an electronical monument. n' i must wait n' see myself thinkin' n' i waited but i ended up seein' myself hesitate. what do i miss more..... the letters which you brought or the letters which you didn't. n' i try to forget everythin' n' in a way i've. but all i could remember is... i waited.


dear tattoos n' breakups

both of you mean the same to me. i like the words but i can't tell you why. but i don't like the real thing. but i'm so filled up with this smoke.... are you both the same but got deviated somewhere in the rush. n' seriously i never realized i'd got so much to think about doin' so many things.... only now when i think i can't do all those things.... i constantly feel i've got nothin' to think about. idleness is keepin' me so violently busy... i can't find no time to do nothin'.

sincerely yours
........
© Copyright 2006 Mr. Writer (letters2nobody at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1138629-Letters-To-Nobody