*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1141470-Elusid-Rise-of-the-Forbidden-Army
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Teen · #1141470
This is a sample of a book I will be done with in about a year.
"Oh, I can't believe Chris is dead! I hate that stupid crappy golem!!!," Menah sobbed. "Get over it! There ain't nuthin' we can do. Chris is dead because he sacrificed himself for you. He was crushed by fifty tons of solid rock and Elusidian dark matter! The Elusid creatures are vicious creatures with one, only one, cause. To kill the weak and defenseless. Our next destination is the Water Cathedral in southern Elusid. There may be more mourning and grieving there than here," said Freigh. "Shut the heck up! What if I died?!? It's all my fault Chris was murdered!"





*******************************************************************************************

"Get outta the way, Maria!" Menah could only hope the Cathedral Angel's attack wasn't fatal, for he leapt into the fray to save Maria from the hellishly hot attack. For the Water Cathedral, this attack sure was hot! Menah was hit by a deadly smack and flew into the ground. As he was checked for vital signs, his heart literally burned to a crisp. All hope was gone; Menah James Malignon was dead.
© Copyright 2006 Charlesdear (menah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1141470-Elusid-Rise-of-the-Forbidden-Army