*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1142456-The-Success-of-a-Korean-Actor-Lee-Jun-Ki
by Paulus
Rated: 13+ · Essay · Career · #1142456
Reasons behind the success of celebrities are not hard to understand.
Introduction:

My pure intention to write this essay is that I really would like to share things I learnt from a korean actor which impressed me most to all of you. If I've made an offense to anyone or points you don't quite appreciate, please feel free to leave me a message. I will still be very happy to work on it. Hope that you can get what you want from your kind visit here. Thank you for your kind attention.


The Success of A Korean Actor---Mr. Lee Jun Ki

There are many celebrities in the world. Their successes are highly commented by the public. Their successes are also strongly envied by lots of people. To celebrities, they all have their own keys to success. However, to Mr. Lee Jun Ki, a famous Korean actor, the reasons behind his great success are simple. Has he got the pure intention on acting, together with his suggestion on natural appearance are powerful elements for his brilliant success.

People always have an intention to support their action. Most intentions are related to their own benefits, for example, a thief organizes a robbery for the intention of getting money, whearus a student studies so hard for the intention of having a good examination result. Surprisingly, the intention for Mr. Lee Jun Ki to be an actor is an unconditional one. He just purely performs, as he wants.

It is obvious that the traditional Korean drama mainly puts the focus on heterosexual love among people. Based on the traditional culture background, the male characters are usually depleted as brave and powerful people who are willing to strive hard for true love. An image of a righteous and superior hero is shown. To certain degree, homosexual love is regarded as a kind of taboo to be mentioned in a traditional Chinese community under Korea. However, a movie called "The King and the Clown" had been broadcasting in Korea which was a homosexual love story between a king and a clown. The king was described as holy as god who owned great power in the past, while the clown was just a symbol of poverty in the movie. What is more, the clown had been destined not to be blessed by the god of luck and not to deserve true love.

In the movie, Mr.Lee Jun Ki was the clown. There have been lots of anti-voices from people when the time he accepted to be the crown in the film. Even some of his friends persuaded him not to take this risky performance, which might ruin his acting career. Despite the sensitive topic involved in the movie, Mr. Lee Jun Ki still persisted to perform in the movie. The only thought he had at that time was probably just a chance for him to perform and to devote his very best to the audience. His pure intention on performing finally leads him to his first triumph on being an actor.

It is very worth-praising that Mr. Lee Jun Ki has contributed lots of determination and persistence when accepting the chance of participating in the movie. Who can even tell how many Korean actors are willing to give up his masculine and resolute image built in exchange of a challenging task just because he wants to perform and entertain the audience as the ultimate aim?

Another criterion for the success of Mr. Lee Jun Ki is his persistence on natural appearance. To Mr. Lee Jun Ki, the idea of having a cosmetic surgery nurtured when his performance had been rejected in interviews for nearly two hundred times in the past, mainly due to his appearance. It discouraged him a lot. After the broadcasting of the movie "The King and the Clown", both the value judgment on beauty of citizens and himself has been changed drastically.

What Mr. Lee Jun Ki revealed in the movie was just the natural expression that he used to be trained as an actor. His unintentional performance from the inner heart helps him to gain the recognition from the audience in Korea. It is not because he has a good look. Instead, he fully creates a remarkable and touching image of the clown based on his natural inherited appearance that is the biggest gift from his parents. A famous Chinese Model called Lu Yan is just similar to Mr. Lee Jun Ki's case: She is not born to be a beauty, but she is now an international renowned model as she learns to accept and appreciate her unique appearance. That is a natural smiling face. That is why Mr. Lee Jun Ki had terminated the idea of taking a cosmetic surgery at last. It can also prove that appearance can be separated from a person 's success.

To be a successful celebrity is not as hard as you imagine. Indeed, there are two very indispensable keys to success that people can take for reference. The pure intention to fulfill your own goals wholeheartedly, and to remain one's unique characteristic and express it naturally on time in every work involved. That are exactly the keys what Mr. Lee Jun Ki, a famous Korean actor, holds.
© Copyright 2006 Paulus (pauline at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1142456-The-Success-of-a-Korean-Actor-Lee-Jun-Ki