*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1145207-The-Almighties-Dark-Destinies-Pro-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1145207
The Chosen Children of Bright are sent to Earth
Prologue Part Two: The Children of Bright

Six years had gone by since the children of Dark had been brought to Earth. They were half way through the first grade and had become best friends. They were completely oblivious of a world that was right next to Earth and across from Dark. But like Dark no one could see it. This world was called Bright…

Three mothers much like the ones from Dark were standing in front of Lord Kenji, the ruler of Bright. Bright was like Dark because it was not light out all the time. It was called Bright because when it was dark out it wasn’t as dark as it was on Earth or the planet Dark. Also, everyone on Bright had white hair. Except for four baby girls and their mothers. Each mother was holding a baby girl, in one mother’s case two. One had light purple hair, one had bright pink, one had light blue, and one had blonde.
“Are these the half sisters of the Chosen Ones of Dark?” Kenji asked. The mothers nodded.
“I’m still confused,” one said. She had pink hair with purple streaks. She was the mother of the pink and purple-haired girls. Kenji sighed.
“About what?” he asked, becoming irritated with this mother’s stupidity; she had questioned him ever since he had informed her that her daughters were Chosen Ones.
“Uh, the girls are supposed to be the half sisters of the Chosen Ones of Dark, right?” The other mothers sighed.
“Yeah, Akina, you do know what that means, right?” the mother of the blue haired girl said.
“I know what it means,” Akina snapped. “It’s just, the girls won’t know.”
“Yes, they will; it’s their older siblings that won’t know. I mean two of them won’t; the third one will think that they are her full sisters,” Kenji replied.
“Yeah, okay, but could you tell us the names of our girls’ siblings?” Akina asked. Kenji pulled out a piece of paper.
“Lyric and Trista’s older sister’s name is Samara, Hailey’s older sister’s name is Kasumi, and Katsumi’s older brother’s name is Michiro.” Hailey was the blue haired girl and Katsumi was the blonde.
“Now take them to the portal; you won’t have to worry about monsters because there aren’t any here, I sent them all to Dark.” They all laughed. Then Akina and the others took the girls to the portal.
When they had reached it they kissed the girls goodbye and put them in the portal. Akina bit down on her knuckle.
“What’s the matter?” Hailey’s mom asked.
“I’m just worried. What if their fathers show up?” Akina replied. The girls’ fathers were half-breeds. They were half-Bright and half-Dark. And they had been exiled after the Chosen Ones of Dark were sent to Earth because they opposed having their children sent away just to fulfill their destinies. So they came to Bright and met Akina and her friends and six years later the Chosen Ones of Bright were born. After that they just disappeared. Hailey’s mother put her arm around Akina’s shoulders.
“It’ll be okay, Akina,” she said. “Do you want to come to my house and have some coffee?” Akina nodded.

The four baby girls sped through a tunnel toward a pinprick of light. Since they couldn’t talk yet they communicated telepathically.
“Lyric where’s mommy?” Trista asked tearfully.
“How should I know?” Lyric snapped. She was tired of her sister’s incessant whining.
Well, she thought. At least she’s not crying.
“I want mommy!” Trista cried. She began to wail loudly.
“Lyric make her shut up!” Hailey yelled. Trista’s crying was making her head hurt.
“Take a chill pill Hailey,” Katsumi said seeming very laid back about all of this.
“Who died and made you queen Katsumi?” Hailey snapped, becoming more and more irritated as the conversation went on.
“The both of you shut up!” Lyric yelled. She was trying to think and she was becoming tired of the constant bickering.
“Yes Lyric,” Hailey and Katsumi replied in unison.
“Since when is she the boss?” Hailey muttered under her breath.
“I said shut up,” Lyric snapped coldly.
“Yeah okay,” Hailey muttered.
Then they were blinded by light as they came out of the tunnel…
© Copyright 2006 Izumi-hime (izumi-hime at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1145207-The-Almighties-Dark-Destinies-Pro-2