*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1145410-Draw-Me-a-Map
Rated: 18+ · Other · Relationship · #1145410
The last arguement they'll ever have.
"Because I.. Hate... You... John."

"Oh", "Well I guess that's it then."

"How long did you expect me to just keep going on like this?"

"How long? Like this? How am I even supposed to know what 'Like this' is? You still haven't told me why you hate me or when it started. You just spring this on me a week ago and I'm just suppossed to know?" What am I? Some sort of frickin mind reader?"

"Oh come on John. I've been having these feelings for three years now. How could you not know?"

"Ummm, for starters maybe, because YOU SAID NOTHING!" "And now you're telling me that you've hated me for three fucking years and you're leaving. No second chances, no working things out, just boom 'I'm outta here'."

"Don't try to put this on me, this is your fault I've put up with your shit since the beginning and I'm not doing it anymore."

"Oh so now it's not just the last three years, it's been since the beginning, you married me and had two of my children, all while you secretly hated me and it's all my fault? It's my fault you couldn't say 'John don't do this', or 'John that really hurts me when you do that'."

"How stupid are you? How could you be so ignorant of my feelings?"

"Oh now you're calling me stupid and I'm the one whose being ignorant of your feelings?", "If you're looking for me to draw you a map of how I made my wife hate me I can't do it. Maybe instead of keeping it all locked up inside you should have drawn the map, and then... here's a thought maybe then you could have shown it to me even a year ago, then maybe we could have gotten some help." "But instead, no you just keep hiding it from me until you break yourself and then suddenly it all comes out and now it's my fault you're broken and it's me that should have seen all the things you hid away".

"I told you every day how I felt! I told you with glares. I told you with silence. For Christ's sake why did you think I wouldn't sleep with you for the last six months? Did you think I just didn't want to have sex, maybe because I hate physical pleasure?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying! Oh you told me, told me, told me, but you never said a word. How can a rational person go on for that many years banging their head against the same brick wall and not at some point stop and say to themselves 'This isn't working, maybe I should try something else'"?

"My friends all told me you would try to put this on me, that I should just leave and not say anything, just send you the papers and let you figure it out."

"What the hell? Your friends? YOUR FRIENDS? You told your friends everything, but not once did you think to tell me."

"I'm not doing this anymore John, I'm done. I'm leaving now."

"Oh yes, heaven forbid we should continue TALKING."

"This isn't TALKING, this is just you trying to blame me for your ignorance."

"You ARE to blame for my ignorance! It was right there in front of you, yet you did nothing about it, you just played your little games until you got bored of playing and now you're done. Game over, you lose John, but thanks for coming out. Thanks for wasting ten years of your life with a woman who's hated you right from the start."

"Goodbye John."
© Copyright 2006 Zap Hazardous (zap_hazardous at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1145410-Draw-Me-a-Map