*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1147696-The-Devils-love-Spell
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1147696
The world ends in tragedy. The devil is swamped with souls. He decides to take a brake.
Is there a solution to sin? Is there a way for compassion to swallow hate and digest it into nothing? Would it be possible for the world to love each other? No. It’s my purpose not to allow it. I live among the lives of others and influence them. My job is to make your decisions be your worst ones. I enjoy being the one who ruins your almost perfect life and turns your reality upside down. Do you remember all those times you made a mistake that you could’ve changed but decided not to? Remember when you felt one thousand emotions at once and wanted to end your life right then and there? I was the cause of it all. I whispered upon your ear and told you how good your ludicrous and ridiculous choice would be. I lied and stated how you would feel better. Who am I you ask? Sometimes I wonder the same thing. I’ve changed and grown over these centuries and have become quite different.
I was born by the name of Devon. Not to long ago, I was referred to as The Devil. I’m known as the ruler of Hell and have many fallen angels. According to the bible, I’m a fallen angel myself. I’m a soul that went against everything GOD stood for and disagreed with everything he believed in. It was apart of my natural being, loving pandemonium and disorder. I hungered for turmoil and chaos. Now, I’ve become the opposite of what I’m supposed to be. I’ll tell you my story of how I changed my evil deeds to respectable ones. Love can be a powerful element in the world and conquer even the worse of immorality. Let me start from the beginning.
It was June 6, 6666 and the world ended in tragedy. There was a roaring fire that no one could fight against or run from. It killed everything that breathed and once lived. It was almost like De Ja Vu right in front of my eyes. It was a little piece of what I see on a daily basis down in hell, the suffering of a human race not human anymore. I was seeing the annihilation of souls, who no longer have an existence. It was pure beauty in my eyes. The world finally got what was coming for it.
Soon the death rate began to skyrocket and the bloodbath began to thicken. Judgment day began to occur. GOD, himself, sat on his throne in the sky and notified those who would fly among the angels and those who will be penalized for their mistakes. The forgiven went to the heavens and the corrupt came to me. My spaces were being filled quickly. I was getting people by the millions and tens of millions. The fruits of my evil labor were quite obvious, since my torture chamber was over bearing with souls. I thought the process would never end. While people learned their fate, GOD just sat in his golden chair with his golden skin and hair. His presence and afterglow was an exhilaration. He was a stronger reflection of Jesus, and wore a long, lavish robe. He smelled of the powerful waterfalls and precious lilies he promised to his children. He made me sick to my stomach.
After the world vanished into pure ash, I was working like the demon slaves themselves. I had to make sure everyone got in “comfortably” and securely. It was a sweatshop down in hell. All you saw were weak, deprived souls weeping and crying in a pit of fire. Flickering flames surrounded everything and it smelled of burned flesh and bones. Moaning and screaming filled the air and I couldn’t help but laugh. The sight was overly exciting. Although the beauty of everyone suffering was right up my alley, it was starting to get very stressing. It seemed like everyone was pulling and tugging me every which way. I was starting to feel burdened. I got so irritated that I decided to take a break.
Now you would think someone like me would enjoy tormenting people, but after a while, my tolerance was getting low.
I decided to go to a place where I usually regroup and come up with my evil thoughts and plans. I call this place nevaeh, which is heaven backwards. I come here from time to time to think to myself, but I decided it would be best to stay here a while. I left the damned to themselves. Nevaeh is a beautiful place in the eyes of Santa. The ground is fully covered in pure, white, sparkling snow up to your ankles. The sky was painted pale blue dropping white dust from the sky. The weather is warm enough to roll on the snow, but cool enough to see your breath. It was a winter wonderland.
As I walked through the snowy attraction, I caught a glimpse of a curvy shadow standing near by. I did not recognize the person, but I did know it was a woman. I didn’t want to bother her, even though I felt she was intruding my space. I just didn’t give her much thought. Continuing my walk, the woman from earlier came from nowhere and stood in front of me. I looked down at the beautiful tiny figure and was astonished at how stunning she looked. She had soft, plush skin with a bronze glow. Her eyes were milk chocolate with a matching hair color. She was absolutely gorgeous. Intimidated by her presence, I politely excused myself and went around her to keep walking. She began to tag along with me, and I was starting to get curious as to why this woman was following me. I turned around and asked her why and she stated how I was a comforting person to be around. I was complimented with that thought, so I began to get to know her. Her name was Eva. She was a fallen angel who has been sent to hell for eternity. She wasn’t sure as to why she ended up there in Nevaeh. She actually liked it better in Nevaeh then in Heaven. She was always a huge fan of snow.
Over time, Eva and I got to become real close friends. She was very comfortable with telling me all of her secrets and deepest thoughts, and I was all right with doing the same. It was the first time I actually opened up to someone. I soon began to realize that I was beginning to love her. I’ve never loved a day in my life, but I knew I loved Eva. I just didn’t admit it. I was getting so scared by the situation that I stopped seeing her. I knew she really enjoyed my company, and I didn’t want her to suffer because of my fear, but I couldn‘t be around her. I began to put off our meetings with a bogus excuse quite often.
Eva soon began to get my drift and had a sit down talk with me. She explained to me how it was okay to love, and it wouldn’t hurt if I tried. That’s when I was convinced! Eva showed me the true meaning of love and what it was all about. I learned a new power, love.
After my love spell began to take place, hell was becoming no more. The fiery, dark place began to freeze rapidly and my old ways were turning into ash. My change of heart allowed hell to freeze over. I was soon forgiven by GOD and once again became a true angel. My life was changed forever.
The world was restarted and it was a magnificent place. The trees were lush green, the earth a deep brown, and the people were different colors. The earth was something gorgeous. As I looked down at the earth with Eva on my right side, I felt like a King. Eva was holding my unborn child, and I was excited. For some reason though, I keep having a bad feeling about my unborn baby girl Deva. It seems as if evil will be born again.
© Copyright 2006 Dark at the Angels feet (kiki609 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1147696-The-Devils-love-Spell